• Thread starter Zarky_
  • Start date
  • Views 773
Z

Zarky_

Down By The River
Reaction score
COD-AW_Havoc_Urban-620x400.jpg

A brand new edition of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is now available for purchase. GameStop has added listing for a brand new “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition.” The Gold Edition includes the game, Atlas Gorge MP map, and the first downloadable content pack, Havoc, for only $59.99.
The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition includes the full game download, the Havoc DLC Pack for Advanced Warfare, plus the Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map. Havoc features the all-new Exo Zombies co-op experience, four epic multiplayer maps tailor-made to unleash your exoskeleton’s power, and the versatile AE4 directed energy assault rifle and its custom variant, the Widowmaker. All for one great low price.
The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition is available now for direct digital purchase on Xbox One. For Xbox 360 gamers, you’ll have to buy the Gold Edition via a retailer, as digital does not support bundles. For PSN and PC, the new edition should roll out on to the store very soon

Source: CharlieIntel

T

Tradition

illuminati
Reaction score
It sounds like a great idea but they should have added the 2nd DLC to it so that more people would buy it.

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Seems like they want even more money.

E

Exotonics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COD-AW_Havoc_Urban-620x400.jpg

A brand new edition of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is now available for purchase. GameStop has added listing for a brand new “Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition.” The Gold Edition includes the game, Atlas Gorge MP map, and the first downloadable content pack, Havoc, for only $59.99.

The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition is available now for direct digital purchase on Xbox One. For Xbox 360 gamers, you’ll have to buy the Gold Edition via a retailer, as digital does not support bundles. For PSN and PC, the new edition should roll out on to the store very soon

Source: CharlieIntel
I was wondering why I was facing two level 34's who would sit a in a corner and ads with a OHM but that means they spent another 15$ or just bought the season pass

W

Wavy

I like to stream on Twitch
Retired
Reaction score
Fancy! Too bad those who have it warned others to steer clear.

R

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the point in them doing this, although I can imagine some people buying it for the sake of it. You can pick up the game itself with the Havoc DLC for around £30 here, in most stores the standard version of the game is £20 or less and the DLC is £11, which isn't bad I guess, I certainly wouldn't pay £50/£60 or whatever for it.

So when they release the other DLC's I wonder if they will create new versions again, or whether this will be a one off? We'll have to wait and see.

C

Cmon Son LOL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK i just got this for free just by re-downloading call of duty. I just picked the gold edition and it says free like I already played for it..... Anyways not complaining lol. You guys should try it. It could be on purpose idk. Just seemed strange considering I didn't buy any of the maps...
Xbox one

B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score
Yeah I got an email about this just the other day. That's a great deal if you ask me. Glad they are offering it to those who never bought the game.

Top Bottom