• Start date
  • Views 192,638
I

iHc James

Getting There
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are some pictures taken off of a Treyarch developers friends list. Call of Duty 9, code named "Iron Wolf", is Treyarch's current Call of Duty project.

[Name requested to be removed] found them playing the game, so me and him took pictures. By the way, braindx0 is the reason of this post, nice ftp bro.

COD9 / Project Iron Wolf:

Video of these pictures removed from youtube:
dcecdc1eed125efe95f7e8eca1d2b0c3.png
Removed youtube videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1olaHz2rS3g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBlitDtz3ko

And some MW3 (IW5):

Godish

Godish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know I love it.

It's 100% legit, they always are making a Call of Duty, this is the way the show games while in development, they don't give a s*** of the picture and it's to make it less obvious to people who find a way to look.

So you've got information on the Call of Duty that comes after Modern Warfare and it's better than nothing.

Also just to let you know, no one gives a f*** if you like Treyarch or Infinity Ward.

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool looks legit, they always seem to have odd pictures for the game.

ODonnell

ODonnell

Hold Strong
VIP
Retired
MotM Mr. Nice Guy End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't believe this is legit, I'm just gonna facepalm.
If a game is in dev, you obviously don't have everything the way it will be when it's final. You can put whatever the f*** you want as an image, it doesn't matter.

You can not believe it, but I've talked to James on AIM. It's legit. You guys have no ****ing idea of what happens when games are in dev...

Thanks for making me look like a tool Ben :tongue:

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't believe this is legit, I'm just gonna facepalm.
If a game is in dev, you obviously don't have everything the way it will be when it's final. You can put whatever the f*** you want as an image, it doesn't matter.

You may not believe it, but I've talked to James on AIM. It's legit. You guys have no ****ing idea of what happens when games are in dev...

F

Fade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. Just wow.
I think the name will change, I think lone wolf is just a temp name.

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You know I love it.

It's 100% legit, they always are making a Call of Duty, this is the way the show games while in development, they don't give a s*** of the picture and it's to make it less obvious to people who find a way to look.

So you've got information on the Call of Duty that comes after Modern Warfare and it's better than nothing.
Before anyone flames him, Hes right. Just saying.

Z

Zondrina

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Motha f***ers trying to s*** talk my man.

He knows what he's doing.

Jesse6566

Jesse6566

Reaction score
Sin$
Woah, how do you know this is the "new" CoD. And the unknown map thing, you'd think they would have the name before the games maps and multiplayer is developed right? Also how in the bloody hell would you get your hands on this gold?
Any more info you can give us?
P.s. if I sounded like a ****, just curious. Probably like a lot of us.. :wink:

I

iHc James

Getting There
Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Woah, how do you know this is the "new" CoD. And the unknown map thing, you'd think they would have the name before the games maps and multiplayer is developed right? Also how in the bloody hell would you get your hands on this gold?

On other accounts (3arc devs), they were playing on blackops maps, nuketown etc.
as you know IW and 3ARC take turns making cod games,
This is obviously being based off of blackops so... cod9

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
It's on partner-net, devs use it to test their games. You can find a s*** load of things on there.

F

Fade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the GT's are Treyarch devs. Not really, two year before why waste time on a map name? Just add a dev on your dev kit. Microsoft has like 10 lives. They're just not accessible via retail.

Defying

Defying

I can't draw.
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the GT's are Treyarch devs. Not really, two year before why waste time on a map name? Just add a dev on your dev kit. Microsoft has like 10 lives. They're just not accessible via retail.
More like 3-4 maybe, 1 Xbox Live, 2 P-Net, 3 Internal Testing. I could be wrong.

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's on partner-net, devs use it to test their games. You can find a s*** load of things on there.
Well not a s*** load anymore , It went down a little after Kit's were being sold second handed like crazy and people were poking into the wrong stuff. Don't get me wrong, There is some really "neat" stuff in there.

Top Bottom
Login
Register