• Thread starter iHc James
  • Start date
  • Views 192,640
7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do they even let trearch even make games they suck so bad ik that cod 9 will have ****** graphics and s*** like that ohh and dont reply back saying graphics arent what make a game good because thats like saying seeing what ur doing doesnt matter and yes I hate BO mostly for the graphics and I just plain out hate the rest of it but mostly for the graphics though!Ohh and wtf is up with the whole t6 s*** on that terminator looking picture how are u guys even sure it is cod just because it had tdm I think its just a random new game called iron wolf im pretty sure it would have said CoD:iron wolf instead of just iron wolf!

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is so ****ing awesome!!!!!! I have been wondering what Treyarch will be making, but at least I know they will be making a new Call of Duty.

Black Ops 2? World at War 2? Something new?? I don't ****ing know but I'm excited!

PS.

Treyarch:
-On going support for Black Ops and it is August
-Game is incredibly hard to mod/hack
-Balanced game (no stopping power, commando, etc)
-A thriving community

Infinity Ward
-3 Month support for Modern Warfare 2
-Possible to mod/hack
-Not so balanced game
-Absolutely garbage community.

Despite the last comment about Infinty Ward's community I tried sounding fair and lenient toward the game. IW's community is true garbage though and deserves to be called nothing better. Their forums have little activity and it's 3 months before release and they have no official Modern Warfare 3 forum. I hate Black Ops and Modern Warfare 2 equally, they both suck. But the fact Black Ops has a better community, a little bit more balanced of a game, and can't be modded, I enjoy it more.
You fail to realize that Jtags were getting VERY popular around the MW2 Era, IW wasn't prepared for 1337 H4X0R kids to run a default.xex . If it weren't for Jtags MW2 would have had 1 Prestige Glitch, Black Ops had 1 Prestige Glitch and you could mod the GPD. Treyarch knew that they should add protection to the FF's now after a year of us with Jtags online.

All Jtags aside

MW2 > BO

I

IllegallyNamed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not to mention there's still a large community who plays MW2. And the majority of them are significantly more skilled at CoD than Black Ops players. I went into a Black Ops match the other day and completely raped every one. It seems to be way, way easier to me.

7s id boss 329

7s id boss 329

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohh and uhm look at this I swear you guys on the internet are so ****ing stupid you all just jump to conclusion for attention http://ironwolfstudios.net they make games and also I can come up with a million other reasons for this happening do some research before you jump to conclusion for attention!

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ohh and uhm look at this I swear you guys on the internet are so ****ing stupid you all just jump to conclusion for attention http://ironwolfstudios.net they make games and also I can come up with a million other reasons for this happening do some research before you jump to conclusion for attention!
1337 h3x0r looks up a name and makes conclusions.

Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OP, I couldn't care less right now about another CoD game. We are due MW3 in November which is being developed by IW and I am grateful for that, as for Treyarch I don't like them - WaW was good because it was CoD4 basically re-skinned with zombies and Black Ops sucks, the hit detection is f***ed up and please refer to the bold underline text in the edited quote above.

AK74 and Famas were both patched and they weren't ever as bad as how you're saying they were. There is nothing that compares to commando in Black Ops too. As for the hit detection, get a better connection...

If you're not familiar with the word "patch", because you're a Infinity Ward fan, It's when they fix a bug in the game. :lol:

You fail to realize that Jtags were getting VERY popular around the MW2 Era, IW wasn't prepared for 1337 H4X0R kids to run default.xex . If it weren't for Jtags MW2 would have had 1 Prestige Glitch, Black Ops had 1 Prestige Glitch and you could mod the GPD. Treyarch knew that they should *** protection to the FF's now after a year of us with Jtags online.

All Jtags aside

MW2 > BO

Very nice excuse, glad that you could only pick one thing out of my 4 arguments.

Just because Modern Warfare 2 was released during an unfortunate time doesn't change the fact they ignore it by not releasing a patch.

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
AK74 and Famas were both patched and they weren't ever as bad as how you're saying they were. There is nothing that compares to commando in Black Ops too. As for the hit detection, get a better connection...

If you're not familiar with the word "patch", because you're a Infinity Ward fan, It's when they fix a bug in the game. :lol:

Very nice excuse, glad that you could only pick one thing out of my 4 arguments.

Just because Modern Warfare 2 was released during an unfortunate time doesn't change the fact they ignore it by not releasing a patch.

they did lol, you can't mod it now... also you act like blackops was so hard to mod lol... up until like tu5 10th lobbies would have been possible with jtgs online... + black ops allowed gpd mods, how can you not remember to fix something that was exploited in cod4.... you can't even do anything in the mw2 gpd lol... Also zombie mods were possible on the newest tu... they were in private match, but they were still mods lol

Senex

Senex

✅ Obsession Engaged
Programmer Bug Finder TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you read what iHc James said a few pages ago, he said something about they were playing on Black Ops maps (i.e. nuketown).

Again, apart from someone saying it, there is no source.
Purely playing a map with a name, i.e. nuketown, doesn't say anything about the game itself, now doesn't it?
Nuketown is just a name of the map, not ©'d, not patented, nothing. Every developer could make nuketown.
I still won't believe it due to my previous comment. And "Someone isn't buying it"? You could at me to that.
Why would they start making a new game while they havn't finished their next-to-release game first?
What if - in worst case scenario - the Call of Duty franchise isn't popular anymore and Mw3 doesn't sell that great?
There can happen many things in the period of time between development.
If they are taking the risk to lose a lot of money, they would be dumb. And I don't think they're doing it.

By the way, I'm not the kinda guy who's trying to flame or hate or anything, there just too many things disapproving the fact that a new CoD game is already in the making.

Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they did lol, you can't mod it now... also you act like blackops was so hard to mod lol... up until like tu5 10th lobbies would have been possible with jtgs online... + black ops allowed gpd mods, how can you not remember to fix something that was exploited in cod4.... you can't even do anything in the mw2 gpd lol... Also zombie mods were possible on the newest tu... they were in private match, but they were still mods lol

So the only thing you could respond with is that you can mod Black Ops private match?

Who the hell cares? LOL

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

They are STILL bad. I swear with the Black Ops community Treyarch are giving you patches that do nothing, it is the Placebo Effect, you think it is patched but it sure as hell isn't! The game is broken! As a matter of fact all games are broken and there are always flaws but Black Ops can be considered a flaw in itself.

You point out all the problems with MW2 and how it only had limited support, half of IW was fired or left, there weren't enough staff to keep the game going. They built the game to the consoles security standards, then the console was exploited and peoples used JTAGs to modify/hack the game. Black Ops was released with improved security to defend itself against JTAGs.

As for the "get a better connection" argument I should have you know that I have a good connection and I can sustain a good lobby when host. It isn't my problem it is the game and the way it was poorly developed. Treyarch spent most of their time developing this game being concerned with JTAGs and security and forgot about balancing it.

This is going to be my last post regarding this subject.

Steelers 43

Steelers 43

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are STILL bad. I swear with the Black Ops community Treyarch are giving you patches that do nothing, it is the Placebo Effect, you think it is patched but it sure as hell isn't! The game is broken! As a matter of fact all games are broken and there are always flaws but Black Ops can be considered a flaw in itself.

You point out all the problems with MW2 and how it only had limited support, half of IW was fired or left, there weren't enough staff to keep the game going. They built the game to the consoles security standards, then the console was exploited and peoples used JTAGs to modify/hack the game. Black Ops was released with improved security to defend itself against JTAGs.

As for the "get a better connection" argument I should have you know that I have a good connection and I can sustain a good lobby when host. It isn't my problem it is the game and the way it was poorly developed. Treyarch spent most of their time developing this game being concerned with JTAGs and security and forgot about balancing it.

This is going to be my last post regarding this subject.

The Famas and AK74 are not as bad as you are making them out to be. When it comes down to it, the player's skill is the biggest factor in determining good/bad weapons. That also goes for the "hit detection" argument. Give me a break. If BO has s*** hit detection every other CoD does too for that matter. How the hell do you even attempt to pass that as fact when there is nothing you can back up that theory with.

Just because MW2 was released at a bad time, as I told someone else, they still haven't bothered releasing patches. Just because their company hit a big blow doesn't mean that my expectations lowered, or I felt sorry for them.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I love how this has just turned into a massive Infinity Ward v Treyarch war. Both developers are sh*t. Problem solved.

On topic, nice find James, it's sad to see they've came after you though :wink:

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I love how this has just turned into a massive Infinity Ward v Treyarch war. Both developers are sh*t. Problem solved.

On topic, nice find James, it's sad to see they've came after you though :wink:

what did they do to him? brick his dev?

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If it wasn't for the mods in Mw2, the game wouldn't be as good as it is. Mods can be tons of fun, like adding a new game-mode.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
They should call the next CoD " Call of Duty: Navy Seals "

irFrag

irFrag

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

The gameplay aspect of your point is a opinion, The community is your opinion. Hardcore fans still play MW2 since it is seen as a better game in many eyes. I can't argue with the fact that it had hardly any support, I doub't IW had any idea on how to counter such mods.

Top Bottom
Login
Register