What's new

Discussion Call of Duty 7 : World at War 2 CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSM

Enthusiast
Messages
451
Reaction score
129
Hey se7ensins, after a while researching using my dev kit, I've managed to find out alot of new information on new CoD events, this one being that CoD 7 : WaW 2 is now confirmed by me with pictures.
Apparently this game will be a nazi zombies game with a close look at the games emblem, it has a zombie with a crown on his head and the number 7 above him.
CoD 7 Emblem : http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/714/b69310f6bf284ab8.jpg
CoD 7 Game title : http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/5976/4641a232a22c4696.jpg
^ for some reason they are yet to change the games title, although it differs from CoD 5.
I will update this thread every day with new information on CoD 7, please say thanks !
:smile:
Research & pics by Chity Snipa AKA SSM.
 
J

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Messages
5,086
Reaction score
1,306
well, there goes the franchise...then again when other has a game lasted past 5 titles other than final fantasy
 
J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Messages
6,381
Reaction score
1,146
...could be real, could be fake....

Saving someone else the hassle...

This_looks_shopped_.jpg
 
V

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Messages
653
Reaction score
146
You can edit the pictures and game titles using a hex editor. I've seen fake ones before. Youtube it, if you don't believe me. :tongue:
 
S

SSM

Enthusiast
Messages
451
Reaction score
129
Well **** you guys if you don't believe me haha.
I'm trying to be nice and help out, but i guess this thread is going down to be flamed.
I have a dev kit, I can find things out before anybody else does, play on games/maps before anybody else does. You don't want to believe me then well idc.
 
N

Nouser

Getting There
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
215
Seems nice. Don't exactly know you, but **** I'll trust you. What do I have to lose?
 
J

Jim Halpert

Yoink!
Messages
5,086
Reaction score
1,306
SSM said:
Well **** you guys if you don't believe me haha.
I'm trying to be nice and help out, but i guess this thread is going down to be flamed.
I have a dev kit, I can find things out before anybody else does, play on games/maps before anybody else does. You don't want to believe me then well idc.
hey so angry man, they were just saying its a possibility...
 
V

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Messages
653
Reaction score
146
I'm not flaming, I'm just saying that you can hex edit those things. Lol, you're being harsh on yourself, or taking it the wrong way.
 
J

JoeMal

Retired
Retired
Messages
6,381
Reaction score
1,146
Nor did I say you were lying. I was being funny because I know someone would have posted that sooner or later.
 
H

Hiide

Getting There
Messages
2,008
Reaction score
223
looks real........................








real fake.
 
I

iBxBl1nD

Enthusiast
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
EnVy Modz said:
:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:THIS IS NOT FAKE ILL UPLOAD PICS FROM MY PHONE LATER I WAS THERE
 
J

jmiller0526

Enthusiast
Messages
68
Reaction score
6
how does the mw2 disc have stuff about treyarchs next game?
 
O

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Messages
459
Reaction score
233
I will personally kill myself if they make another "World at War" title, the worst of the CoD games have been those made by Treyarch. Once you make a MW you should not go back in time. The game play is boring and the guns aren't as good IMO. But it's probably fake so it doesn't matter :tongue:

EDIT: I also dout they would name it "7" considering there was no "6"
 
I

iBxBl1nD

Enthusiast
Messages
43
Reaction score
2
jmiller0526 said:
how does the mw2 disc have stuff about treyarchs next game?

Its not on the MW2 Disk on the dev kit they run on partner net a whole online 4 devs now on the leaderboards where theres no hackers or boosters (maybe a few) you go to the top search the players and almost half are playing cod 7:thumbup:
 
S

SSM

Enthusiast
Messages
451
Reaction score
129
OMGitstheBishop said:
I will personally kill myself if they make another "World at War" title, the worst of the CoD games have been those made by Treyarch. Once you make a MW you should not go back in time. The game play is boring and the guns aren't as good IMO. But it's probably fake so it doesn't matter :tongue:

EDIT: I also dout they would name it "7" considering there was no "6"

Gtfo you ******.
Don't ****ing believe me, if all you guys are going to do is complain then please find something better to do.
Close the ****ing thread if your gunna tell me that that picture is fake, get over yourself.
 
O

OMGitstheBishop

Enthusiast
Messages
459
Reaction score
233
SSM said:
Gtfo you ******.
Don't ****ing believe me, if all you guys are going to do is complain then please find something better to do.
Close the ****ing thread if your gunna tell me that that picture is fake, get over yourself.

Settle down big guy, I'm just voicing my opinions which I'm pretty sure I'm entitled to on a public forum... but please correct me if I'm wrong.
 
C

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Messages
2,587
Reaction score
744
SSM said:
Well **** you guys if you don't believe me haha.
I'm trying to be nice and help out, but i guess this thread is going down to be flamed.
I have a dev kit, I can find things out before anybody else does, play on games/maps before anybody else does. You don't want to believe me then well idc.
You have a dev kit?
24x3rqu.jpg
 
L

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
45
SSM said:
Gtfo you ******.
Don't ****ing believe me, if all you guys are going to do is complain then please find something better to do.
Close the ****ing thread if your gunna tell me that that picture is fake, get over yourself.

He has a good point. Seriously, calm down. We appreciate what you have done but there are so many people that post fake things for popularity that we are just trying to question this first if it can make sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom