Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Call of Duty 5 Wallhacks!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by pbakos92, Dec 18, 2008 with 9 replies and 6,248 views.

1. pbakos92

pbakos92 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey. I have been searching for wallhacks for this game for so long. Most were either fake or made you pay for them, so I was extremely relieved when I found these. They're reliable hacks, punkbuster proof, and have features like wallhacks, no sky, no flash, no hands, a menu, and some others. I figured it would be a great first post if i gave em to all you guys, in case you had the same trouble finding some hacks as me. Enjoy guys:

Code:
    http://uploadvault.org/files/get/wIVsYph7W0/cod5hacks.zip

2. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Enthusiast

Ratings:
    umm im guessing this would be for the PC

3. Link Gray

Link Gray Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Considering this is his first post I would be cautious while looking at those files, to anyone who is going to download.

4. Anonymous Joey

Anonymous Joey Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't hate the newbies, but then again what reason do we have to trust him?
    I'll D/L it and scan it.

EDIT: Got this attempting to Download :

The Captcha you submited was incorrect.

5. motomouth3

motomouth3 Newbie

Ratings:
    guys be cautious with this i no i havnt got that many posts but with all the hassle going on with internet explorer at the moment i would recommened not downloading it
    jay

6. darkFOXsniper

darkFOXsniper Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah punkbuster is a security client for pc. it prevents hacks and crap like that.be cautious when opening it if u download. and paying for a hack???? no way. lie.lol

7. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    This will be reported to the staff for security reasons with people being worried. I would suggest ignoring this thread and not downloading until further notice.

8. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Tested in a Virtual Machine and ran it in sandboxie. I didnt find anything wrong with it but still be cautious.

9. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hmmm...guessing its for PC butt...legit orrr...

10. ian1109

ian1109 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i tried this download and it sent me to an offers page:cursing: