Call Of Duty 5 Nazi Zombie H3 V

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by Kevin Caution, Jun 19, 2009 with 6 replies and 638 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm working on a Halo 3 version of the first Nazi Zombie Map from Call Of Duty WaW. If anyone is very good at working in forge, please add my gamertag. You can be very useful. We have already finished the bottom floor, and need someone that is good at making a second story. Please add my gamertag and we can get this done hopefully this weekend. Dro MaMMa

2. Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a Halo 3 Nazi Zombies. Its amazing like the real thing, with unlocking doors, and a random weapon box. Its really good. :smile: Good Luck.

3. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    can u send it to me? i want to check it out

4. Barely Hidden

Barely Hidden Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Send me a pm with your gamertag. I have to go but I'll be on tomorrow.

5. coder1

coder1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'd like too. But I forge with perfection. Everything interlocked. So unless you can put up with me stating a new round every 30seconds or so, then yes i'll help.

6. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    alright well i'll be on later tonight. add my gamertag. DRO MaMMa

7. coder1

coder1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Alright. I'm stuck at my dads currently, and have exams and building a comp. and learning to bridge and standby on top of that. I'll be on when ever. Check out my file share for a taste of what I'm capable of. Chris Pe Bacon is my GT

I could get on bungie favs but I lack idea's and strong support. I mainly make maps for my friends to **** around on. :biggrin: