Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Call of Duty 5- Nazi Zombie Corner Glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Loopus9, Jan 21, 2009 with 11 replies and 21,707 views.

1. Loopus9

Loopus9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nazi Zombie Corner Glitch
    **VERY EASY**
    This is a very easy Nazi Zombie glitch. It has not been patched yet. It works on Xbox 360, I'm not sure if it works on PlayStation 3 or PC. You can do this glitch with 2-4 people. This glitch isn't mean't to get you to 100 levels, just a little boost. :smile:

Do not do this glitch with 1 person, you will die.

Ok, first you have to rack up some points before this glitch. Open the "Help" door at level 5 or 6, depending on how many people you have. Next, got to the "? or Random" box and try to a get a Flamethrower or a MG42. Next, open the stairway in the "Help" room. Once you do that, go to back by the "?" on the ground by the cabinet. Next to the cabinet on the left, there is a corner with some kind of board on it. Go back a little and sprint jump and when you are going down, go prone.

Make sure nobody passes behind OR in front of you. The glitch would not work.

There is a Trench gun near the back window so if you run out of ammo, you can buy that. Make sure you are far backin the glitch. Sometimes the Zombies can get you, be careful.

Here is a video it:
    (Sorry I can't find a video, I will try looking more)

Thanks and have fun killing some Zombies!
    -Loopus9

There are not "formal" requirments, you just have to have more then 1 person. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i think its already been posted...sorry

and its been out a while too :wink:

3. Frumply

Frumply Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea its been around for a while, As for having to go prone you dont have to. The farther your jump is into the wall, the bigger the radius is around you.

4. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah this is pretty old, i always do it, but good tut though

5. DaLoneGiraffe

DaLoneGiraffe Newbie

Ratings:
    yea but out of all the zombie glitches this is the worst i got killed from the side so many times........

6. AzzidReign

AzzidReign I don't do modded or money lobbies. NO GTA AT ALL! Administrator

Ratings:
    B/c you need 1 other person. You in the glitch and the other wathcing the window by the trench gun.

Loopus...or...lupus? lol

7. DaLoneGiraffe

DaLoneGiraffe Newbie

Ratings:
    yea but what if u have no friends to play wit jk true but i always had some retard guarding the window haha which is prolly why i got killed so much also i found a vid wit the glitch in it its the 3rd glitch have fun.... fast forwad to about 2:20 in the video to see the glitch
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXdlsp4wnzE[/ame]

8. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you manage to get the flamethrower, and a weapon which you can run fast with, you can get a good radius on the barrier, so the zombies are far way enough so they cant pish through, then use the flamethrower to attack the ones that come behind you, everytime you hit them with the flamethower they dont attack you :tongue:

9. lesan101

lesan101 Getting There

Ratings:
    omg i tried it so many times but nothing happens.....do i need the flamethrower to actually do it?

and how do i do it, i sprint jump then i go prone like in spot one i stay there but then i fall off..

10. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you dont need the flamethrower, it just helps because it never runs out of ammo :biggrin:

basically

RUN
    JUMP

When you hit the wall CROUCH. the game should lag a tiny bit and that will tell you that you have done it right :biggrin:

11. UBA Fatman UBA

UBA Fatman UBA Getting There

Ratings:
    nice but i've seen this a couple of times already including video

12. berb

berb Newbie

Ratings:
    You can do this glitch alone, you just have to make sure to start your jump from far enough back. I recommend leaving one zombie alive at the end of a level and keep trying until the barrier is far enough back (It helps to stay as far left as possible when jumping). If the zombies are stopped close to the window by the staircase and on the far side of the pillar, the ones coming in from near the trench gun get pushed up against the file cabinet wall and can't reach you. I have made it to level 1657 before my connection lagged out. Best of luck.:biggrin: