What's new

Discussion call of duty 4 Remastered now standalone game.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2017-07-27-at-7.42.10-PM-681x383.png

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is available now as a standalone game on Xbox One and PC. The game is available for $39.99/£34.99/€39.99 digitally (Xbox One Store link // PC Steam Link) and at retailers worldwide.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered features the campaign and multiplayer mode from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, which originally released in 2007. Modern Warfare Remastered has expanded MP beyond the original game to include Depot (Supply Drops) and new game modes.

The Variety Map Pack is not included with the standalone game. It’s available separately for $14.99.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered originally released as part of a bundle with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on November 3, 2016 in the Legacy or Digital Deluxe Editions. Fans on PS4 can buy Modern Warfare Remastered without having to buy Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered standalone is available now on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

Source

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Nothing but tryhards and campers with LMG’s in this game. Also, they should’ve advertised it as CoD MWR remake instead of remaster because they’ve added a bunch of unnecessary things in the game.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Reaction score
Nothing but tryhards and campers with LMG’s in this game. Also, they should’ve advertised it as CoD MWR remake instead of remaster because they’ve added a bunch of unnecessary things in the game.
i was playing it before they added all that in. fun times that was:what:

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
i was playing it before they added all that in. fun times that was:what:
Yeah November was cool, got to 10th 55 then stopped playing. From the extra prestiges, new camos, supply drops.. they ****ed the game up but I still play it from time to time. No matter what the m16 is still the r*** gun

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah November was cool, got to 10th 55 then stopped playing. From the extra prestiges, new camos, supply drops.. they ****ed the game up but I still play it from time to time. No matter what the m16 is still the **** gun
knew they would do it they dont want to lose there fanbase *the ones that like jetpacks*

K

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
knew they would do it they dont want to lose there fanbase *the ones that like jetpacks*
Yeah people are always defending it because "it's more to do".. It's a shame the little kids and edgy teenagers don't see the cancer that is supply drops. Literally the reason this next CoD can go f*** itself lol.

X

xl COOLWHIP

Passin that weed, like I studied.
Reaction score

So Modern Warfare Remastered Remake? Tf... remake and remaster is basically the same thing. The word you're looking for would be reimagined or reinvented. That implies there's new features, but seriously why b**** ab it? Just don't play it...that simple. I don't like Infinite Warfare but you don't see me going on posts ab the game saying it's trash..

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
So Modern Warfare Remastered Remake? Tf... remake and remaster is basically the same thing. The word you're looking for would be reimagined or reinvented. That implies there's new features, but seriously why b**** ab it? Just don't play it...that simple. I don't like Infinite Warfare but you don't see me going on posts ab the game saying it's trash..
I haven’t said it’s a bad game, I just don’t like the false advertisement. A remaster is the original game, same maps, same perks, same guns, which MWR has, except, a remake has all those things and adds extra stuff like camos, guns, game modes, etc. I know as much as you do, about 95% of the CoD community had thought that Activision wouldn’t mess with the game. They would remaster the game and leave it the way it was with the exception of a few minor tweaks and of course, patching glitches and bugs, but no, Activision had marketed this game as a remaster and soon after decided to add characters, camos, and of course, supply drops. These things classify a game as a remake.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Reaction score
I haven’t said it’s a bad game, I just don’t like the false advertisement. A remaster is the original game, same maps, same perks, same guns, which MWR has, except, a remake has all those things and adds extra stuff like camos, guns, game modes, etc. I know as much as you do, about 95% of the CoD community had thought that Activision wouldn’t mess with the game. They would remaster the game and leave it the way it was with the exception of a few minor tweaks and of course, patching glitches and bugs, but no, Activision had marketed this game as a remaster and soon after decided to add characters, camos, and of course, supply drops. These things classify a game as a remake.
thats what made me stop playing the amount of crap there added cod 4 was out before any of the cod games that have jetpacks and all that stuff that og cods did not. you would think they would just leave it as it was on ps3,xbox360,pc so the old school cod players will like it

L

Link

I had eggs for breakfast, Your Mum had Sausage.
Reaction score
The game is still really fun despite having new stuff added, I really don't like that they added it though.

Top Bottom