Call Of Duty 4 Ranks

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare' started by XxPR0DIGYxX, Jul 22, 2009 with 18 replies and 510 views.

1. XxPR0DIGYxX

XxPR0DIGYxX Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok, I have been playing CoD4 for a long time and I really don't think that if someone has a 55 10th prestige account, it means anything. Now I know the best of the best have the "Gold Cross" but, since the game has been out for so long, I really do not think that you can call your self one of the best, if you have that gold cross. Let me know what you guys think.
    Thanks.

2. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    agreed.the games been out for so long ive had 2 55s and i suck lol.its cos its gay that you cant derank for bad performance.

3. OP
    XxPR0DIGYxX

XxPR0DIGYxX Newbie

Ratings:
    I never really thought about a system that would take your rank down for brutal play. That would be a nice addition to see in MW2 but, I highly doubt that there will be that system on there. Nice suggestion though.

4. TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    i just think its obvious-like halo,if your good you go up,if you suck you go down.but thats not the biggest prob with cod4..its THE WAY THE GAME ENDS WHEN THE HOST LEAVES:cursing:that makes me so ****ing angry.i had 7 games in a row the host left and ended the game.its retarded to leave it like that-lazy programming.it should be like gaylo-when the host leaves it migrates to the next host.its not a hard thing to do.if mw2 has the same system i wont buy it.

5. OP
    XxPR0DIGYxX

XxPR0DIGYxX Newbie

Ratings:
    Ya, same here. Either way I'm still gonna buy MW2. The Prestige edition will come with NVG's. (Night Vision Goggles) Price: 150$

6. jammo2k5

jammo2k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Call of Duty modern warfare 2 : Prestige Edition... For people who need that extra added twatfactor :thumbup:

Only joking hahaha although a serious note why would you want the night vision goggles?:thumbdown:

7. TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    i know-pointless.but,is there any point to a tiny spartan helmet?no..but ive got one on my bookshelf:thumbup:.ive used true army issue nvgs and i can tell you for $150 or w*e these are gonna be a piece of crap.

8. aeipownu

aeipownu Newbie

Ratings:
    i love this website:thumbup:

9. jammo2k5

jammo2k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Hahaha exactly... plus were in the uk so you gotta add twat-tax on top of that so it'll be more like $200 (140) over here

10. BoneZ

BoneZ #REGULATORS Premium

Ratings:
    i have a gold cross, and to be honest i think im one of the greater players, me and my teamates :smile:. Headshots 1125 can vouch for my skill.

11. Comrade

Comrade Crusty Old Dude Retired

Ratings:
    I been a gold cross for a long time now and i think im good. i know im not the best but i see some other people play and they make look like im god. You know you have good matches and bad it all depends on who you play.

12. Headshots 1125

Headshots 1125 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    ^ FkN Wrecks kids.

13. Syko

Syko Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol it doesnt mean anything. im only lvl 40 on my fourth prestige but that cause i sat at 55 3rd prestige forever, still happy to say im pwning 55 gold crosses:rolleyes:

14. CoKra Sins

CoKra Sins Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the ranking system doesn't mean anything :wink:

15. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    True that, I've seen people under level 10, non prestiged, who have 10+ kills per HC S&D (I used to be one of them until i ranked up :biggrin:)

16. (Corndog)

(Corndog) Premium Premium

Ratings:
    The Ranking system is ****, I could care less if your a Gold Cross 55 or a non-prestige 55, Half the people that are gold crossed boosted their way there. Me and all of my friend already said their were not prestiging because theres no ****ing point.

17. Ramirez

Ramirez Newbie

Ratings:
    Most people who have prestiged that high are skilled.

18. jammo2k5

jammo2k5 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm a gold cross 55 and i'm not the best but i'm above average. I have a 1.10 K/D ratio and a 1.14 W/L ratio. i only prestiged becaue Cod 4 was the best game that i played alot with friends and i got bored after i got all golden guns on 1st prestige. i needed somthing to work for otherwise what was the point in playing. i suppose if you happy to play and not work for somthing dont prestige. if u want to work towards somthing the do prestige.

19. gh0st3

gh0st3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Win loss ratio is bull****.