• Views 11,400
james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol :smile:

im not sure :confused:

sorry i wrote it fast as i had to go home. My friend was in HQ and somehow had to wait 15 sec to spawn. Were you after a cvar to make guns stay on the floor if so try this
set g_weaponAmmoPools "1" ,my brother says it works but i havnt tryed it yet .

Crip2Colorlight

Crip2Colorlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mods you can use:
I will add all my 6 config files for Mp soon ,not yet as i dont want to kill the game .

"kill" kill yourself
"give all" all weapons
"take all"
"take health"
"take ammo"
"noclip;outsideMapEnts 1" fly around
"ufo" like above
"toggle g_gravity 70 800" low gravity
"god" god mode
"toggle timescale 99 1" fast time
"toggle timescale -4 1" slow motion or you can add -4 to the above like i did
"toggle fixedtime 99 0" same as above
"error" lol **** cmd
"crash" ^^
"quit" ^^
Im sorry did you say kill the game? LOL And how old is this game again?

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sorry did you say kill the game? LOL And how old is this game again?
came out in 2006 i think thats when i got it. Lots of people still play it , good thing is theres not to many modders, the tech game put a tut on youtube with god mode ,fast speed, slow mo,noclip and drop weapon that wont work so i put a few above .I have all mods not released yet, some would mess up the hosts game ie adding tanks to there level and you can drive under the map or crash everyones console in the game but mine .The one above are basic.

Crip2Colorlight

Crip2Colorlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
came out in 2006 i think thats when i got it. Lots of people still play it , good thing is theres not to many modders, the tech game put a tut on youtube with god mode ,fast speed, slow mo,noclip and drop weapon that wont work so i put a few above .I have all mods not released yet, some would mess up the hosts game ie adding tanks to there level and you can drive under the map or crash everyones console in the game but mine .The one above are basic.
If the game is that old let her go. Release or shut it. No use in even telling me what you have cause any modder REAL modder can get what you have. As far as how many people, i dont know, havnt played that game since ps2 days. Or maybe it was call of duty 2 im not sure.

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the game is that old let her go. Release or shut it. No use in even telling me what you have cause any modder REAL modder can get what you have. As far as how many people, i dont know, havnt played that game since ps2 days. Or maybe it was call of duty 2 im not sure.
I play this game everynight i love it . This thread is only cvar and cmds people can use and try and ask me before if it works or not. When i release my mods they will be on a different thread (call of duty 3 iso mods download). The time is near when i give them away as ill have no internet to play online or go on the internet. :rolleyes:

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also im not a modder, more like a tester for mods only on this game because i love it . :smile:

Crip2Colorlight

Crip2Colorlight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no i use discs
I CANT FIND A DARN torrent of call of duty 3. found only one with one seeder LOL.
I can find call of duty 2 but not 3 WTF.
I may just go pick it up its only 7.99 at gamestop but i still need iso i got xkey lol XP

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jbrizzel

Jbrizzel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
also im not a modder, more like a tester for mods only on this game because i love it . :smile:

Is there a CVAR to give points in multiplayer matches to get the 40,000 total points achievement?

Last edited:
james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a CVAR to give points in multiplayer matches to get the 40,000 total points achievement?
if you search ctf my friend is using a glitch and mods to get top of the leaderboard. We could get 20,000 a game but if you get much more my console would crash.

F

FTR space

Reaction score
Sin$
did you guyz ever find any ranked match iso mods like starting the match with 2 people or switch side?

james2452

james2452

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did you guyz ever find any ranked match iso mods like starting the match with 2 people or switch side?
Theres a glitch to switch side on youtube ill see if i can find it again as iv forgot how to do it. To start a game with 2 people is somewhere but have not found it yet as this game is a mess its using call of duty big red one as a base. You change one thing and its something else ie:confused:uspension on a jeep is shotgun ammo.

Top Bottom
Login
Register