Discussion Cali's Friend Request Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is actually legit. I tested it out w/ the account that's gunna get console banned. It works 100%. There is one out bound connection to xbox.com. Which is understandable because it's integrated into the program. Un ban him cuz it actually works, I'm running it on my main account and it's been going for 10-15 minutes. It's actually rather entertaining.

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Don't be so quick to judge next time. :smile:

And another note. Don't let it run while you get distracted. I have like 64 to delete now and it's gunna take forever :frown:

I

integratedzero

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
what is it your talking about???

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CaliModz just posted a program that allowed you to spam a person w/ friend requests. He posted it here, twice, and everyone was saying that it was a phisher and the like, and he seemed hell bent on proving everyone other wise, so I thought I'd be the guy to ACTUALLY test it out. Which I did.

I

integratedzero

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i found it and it does work pretty cool

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hii iiM AcE said:
could someone pm me with the link? thanks

Hey, maybe if you didn't freakin' ban me, YOU WOULD HAVE THE LINK

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:
Hey, maybe if you didn't freakin' ban me, YOU WOULD HAVE THE LINK

I think that is fair. People didn't even test it and they said it was a phisher.

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, no one proved it was even a phisher, and punished the guy? Sounds retarded to me. So, people get punished here without a real reason huh?

S

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lerp said:
So, no one proved it was even a phisher, and punished the guy? Sounds retarded to me. So, people get punished here without a real reason huh?

From what I saw, he posted it then someone with like 2 posts started saying that it was a phisher and when he was asked for the source code, Cali politely declined for reasons unknown to us. Those reasons were probably that someone would use the source to make a program like this to actually phish. Then Cali got banned and the thread was deleted, Cali made another account and reposted it before getting banned again and the thread getting deleted.

The whole time he TOLD everyone to make silver accounts and switch them every 10 minutes or so. He even stated this a bunch of times later in the thread.

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ShadowZ said:
From what I saw, he posted it then someone with like 2 posts started saying that it was a phisher and when he was asked for the source code, Cali politely declined for reasons unknown to us. Those reasons were probably that someone would use the source to make a program like this to actually phish. Then Cali got banned and the thread was deleted, Cali made another account and reposted it before getting banned again and the thread getting deleted.

The whole time he TOLD everyone to make silver accounts and switch them every 10 minutes or so. He even stated this a bunch of times later in the thread.
Really? Kind of stupid IMO.

What exactly was it he posted any way?

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela = Cali Alec backwards lol...

But yea I got bannz0red :frown:

Some random kid said it was a phisher, and everyone automatically believed it without proof, and banned me...I would kindly put the post back up, even tough I got banned twice, if they unbanned my original account...

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:
Ilac Cela = Cali Alec backwards lol...

But yea I got bannz0red :frown:
Actually, it would be Alec Cali if you read it backwards.

DarkHardstyler said:
A friend request spammer read the thread.
That can't be all he posted, as there had to have been a link to this. So, I ask again, what did he post. If some one would provide the link, that would be cool. Like the OP, maybe he could post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register