cain xbox ip half routing/appearing TONS(pics)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by adv1kbridgez, Feb 18, 2009 with 5 replies and 1,111 views.

1. adv1kbridgez

adv1kbridgez Newbie

Ratings:
    this is what happens when it takes me forever to find a match, this happening to anyone else???

[​IMG]

[Click here to view the link]

add me for bridging/boosting games, mine usually works great​

2. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Check to make sure your IP doesn't change regularly. If so, this may be why your half routing. I had this problem a long time ago.

3. OP
    adv1kbridgez

adv1kbridgez Newbie

Ratings:
    yah that not it its always the same one both in cain and in my xbox dashboard/ip chicken

4. driverguide

driverguide Newbie

Ratings:
    half routing works too i was bridging 2 days with half routing :smile: sometimes zonealarm goes crazy go to overview and flick FIX it for the firewall security restart and it shall be full routing

5. ToGxKiLLHuStLa

ToGxKiLLHuStLa Newbie

Ratings:
    im not seeing where it says fix in overview cuz i keep getting half routing and for sum reason my lag switch is very sketchy

6. ALL EYEZ ON ME

ALL EYEZ ON ME Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The only thing i think that would cause this is the wrong IP. If you have two xbox's ake sure you have the right one. Same with your router make sure you have the right IP for it because there might be more than 1 or 2 ips that could be your router.