• Views 1,553
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrAssassin

cm22

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i go to sniffer>password and i right click and then i click send all to cracker but it wont work.
im hijacking my brothers laptop and it says his on Facebook. anyone knows y i cant send the password to cracker?

Chick3nman

Chick3nman

Mostly a chick3n, partially a man.
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i go to sniffer>password and i right click and then i click send all to cracker but it wont work.
im hijacking my brothers laptop and it says his on Facebook. anyone knows y i cant send the password to cracker?
Does it have anything in the password field? Sometimes cain mistakes session id's for passwords. This happens a lot with websites that use certain types of cookies to identify you. Also there is a good chance that it's SSL encryption(https) so cracking it is going to be a fairly hard thing to do. Almost impossible if it's Salted.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you seriously trying to crack facebook passwords with Cain?

MrAssassin

cm22

Reaction score
Sin$
edited cuz it double posted lol. im getting used to cain and able.

MrAssassin

cm22

Reaction score
Sin$
NASA and facebook is completely different........i think. and ya i saw facebook and nxt to it password so i thought i could crack it lol.
i can hack nasa's website. all u have to use is firefox firebug. muahahaha. :tongue:

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
NASA and facebook is completely different........i think. and ya i saw facebook and nxt to it password so i thought i could crack it lol.
i can hack nasa's website. all u have to use is firefox firebug. muahahaha. :tongue:

......no comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register