• Start date
  • Views 1,467
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrAssassin

cm22

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted
Reaction score
ok so i go to sniffer>password and i right click and then i click send all to cracker but it wont work.
im hijacking my brothers laptop and it says his on Facebook. anyone knows y i cant send the password to cracker?

Chick3nman

Chick3nman

Mostly a chick3n, partially a man.
Reaction score
ok so i go to sniffer>password and i right click and then i click send all to cracker but it wont work.
im hijacking my brothers laptop and it says his on Facebook. anyone knows y i cant send the password to cracker?
Does it have anything in the password field? Sometimes cain mistakes session id's for passwords. This happens a lot with websites that use certain types of cookies to identify you. Also there is a good chance that it's SSL encryption(https) so cracking it is going to be a fairly hard thing to do. Almost impossible if it's Salted.

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to crack facebook passwords with Cain?

MrAssassin

cm22

Reaction score
edited cuz it double posted lol. im getting used to cain and able.

MrAssassin

cm22

Reaction score
NASA and facebook is completely different........i think. and ya i saw facebook and nxt to it password so i thought i could crack it lol.
i can hack nasa's website. all u have to use is firefox firebug. muahahaha. :tongue:

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
NASA and facebook is completely different........i think. and ya i saw facebook and nxt to it password so i thought i could crack it lol.
i can hack nasa's website. all u have to use is firefox firebug. muahahaha. :tongue:

......no comment

Status
Not open for further replies.