Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go into cage match 3x and back out, go into cage match a 4th time and you should see a message saying "PLEASE WAIT" this is where you tell your friend you wanna boost with to join your lobby. You'll know this glitch worked when in the background you see cage match blanked out. THERE YOU GO ITS THAT EASY! boost for challenges, XP, camos, etc :smile:

BuFu_EVO

You know what BuFu stands for
Premium
Reaction score
this isnt new the guy who made founded the split screen one already has this before on his YouTube but thanks for sharing with se7ensins never the less,

i find splitscreen better as 18k ish per round every round always your go and makes ur k:d up not harder to gain in future from taking turns

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this isnt new the guy who made founded the split screen one already has this before on his YouTube but thanks for sharing with se7ensins never the less,

i find splitscreen better as 18k ish per round every round always your go and makes ur k:d up not harder to gain in future from taking turns
yeah i just posted this because i didn't see it on the forum and its really easy to do :smile:

x iTunez x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be so cool if we could do a splitscreen one again!

Gotta be someone out there who can figure another way.

Who was the founder of the split screen one before it was patched? Can someone reply if so. Thank you!

Oophilly215oO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be so cool if we could do a splitscreen one again!

Gotta be someone out there who can figure another way.

Who was the founder of the split screen one before it was patched? Can someone reply if so. Thank you!
yeah i agree but that method was much harder then this one with a friend. Split screen founder: GAR0-N00RD

Top Bottom