Cage match Gone?

• Thread starter Megafast13
  • Start date
  • Views 1,336
M

Megafast13

Reaction score
Sin$
Did they get rid of 3rd Person Cage Match? It's no longer on my game mode list. I see that they added "Team Tactical" but what's the deal?

U

Ultraman12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They claimed that it was because they needed to get rid of a gametype to add one, and that cage match was the least played game type, but they just wanted to stop boosters =/

M

Megafast13

Reaction score
Sin$
They claimed that it was because they needed to get rid of a gametype to add one, and that cage match was the least played game type, but they just wanted to stop boosters =/

So what are we supposed to do now Back to FFA?

I guess we will just have to organize lobbies for boosting in other game modes. I have only gotten into 1 3rd Person Team Tac boosting lobby.

dEku

dEku

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
My cousin wanted to boost until level 40 so he could get the M16 and so I was boosting with him and then it was like, "Peace out, I'm gonna be replaced with 3rd Person Team Tactical." and then my cousin was like, "Gay.." and I went on to play Dragon Age: Origins but it is deciding not to connect to the Dragon Age Servers and I can't f*cking play it because apparently my promo item pack isn't on my HDD when it is..

BulletToothTony

BulletToothTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My cousin wanted to boost until level 40 so he could get the M16 and so I was boosting with him and then it was like, "Peace out, I'm gonna be replaced with 3rd Person Team Tactical." and then my cousin was like, "Gay.." and I went on to play Dragon Age: Origins but it is deciding not to connect to the Dragon Age Servers and I can't f*cking play it because apparently my promo item pack isn't on my HDD when it is..

so did he get the m16??

X

x2 M a G ii K z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just about to do some boosting with my friend then it had gone :frown:

H

Harry So Sikh

Reaction score
Sin$
now it goign to be way mroe complicated to get headshots and what not

milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cage match gone and SPAS back to absolute s***. HATE IW. Why don't they just make the game knife only to be fair? jeez this thing gets worse and worse. why dont they drop the stupid stimulus lobbies to add cage match?

M

Miltank

Reaction score
Sin$
Cage match gone and SPAS back to absolute s***. HATE IW. Why don't they just make the game knife only to be fair? jeez this thing gets worse and worse. why dont they drop the stupid stimulus lobbies to add cage match?

Spas needed to be underpowered

i SEBAPR

i SEBAPR

Reaction score
Sin$
i was playiing and my friend started match making after i was in a mw2 party for like half an hour he inv me and it said to restart the game cuz my playlists were older than his so i did then 3rd person cage match was gone

puniisher 505

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish they made the playlists like CoD 5 where there was a core,hardcore, and map pack section....seems like as MW2 gets worse CoD 5 gets better but then again s*** balances s***

L

luigi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

There was only a playlist update not a patch to nerf the spas. Getting rid of 3rd person cagematch was retarded imo. Allit will do is force people into other games to boost. At least in cagematches you were not ruining other peoples games.

milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was only a playlist update not a patch to nerf the spas. Getting rid of 3rd person cagematch was retarded imo. Allit will do is force people into other games to boost. At least in cagematches you were not ruining other peoples games.

oh yeah? go try and use spas and you tell me

A

AHR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
iw really is a disaster i cant wait til treyarch gets waw 2 out cause im sick of iw just messing up there games

Top Bottom
Login
Register