What's new

Discussion Ca you get abnned for moding?

• Thread starter RyanMoloney
  • Start date
  • Views 791
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
Alot of people mod and i thought you would have got banned for it, but then i found out you could mod your avatars skin colour??? couldent you get banned for modding it, i mean changing the skin colour of your avatar is something that EVeryong can see isnt it? i was just woundering becaouse i was going to learn to do it myself but id rather not risk being banned just becaouse i turned my avatar green :tongue:

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
you CAN and probably WILL get banned for modding.
end of story.

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you can get banned, and most likely will. I am pretty sure that just about every one that mods gets caught at some point. And modding avatar things will get your console banned as well.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
no you can't get banned for modding changing copyright files on the xbox 360 and using them against the developers intentions for your own personal advantage is completly abiding by the rules.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
he's not looking for sarcasm doeboy.

Gerbur

Gerbur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doeboy278x said:
no you can't get banned for modding changing copyright files on the xbox 360 and using them against the developers intentions for your own personal advantage is completly abiding by the rules.
You just made my day.

T

the beast kyle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you can get banned for modding

R

RyanMoloney

Reaction score
Sin$
So when people are modding there avatars and stuff are they doing it on a none live account? cos i wanted to do mine but i dont want to get banned :smile:

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RyanMoloney said:
So when people are modding there avatars and stuff are they doing it on a none live account? cos i wanted to do mine but i dont want to get banned :smile:

What would be the reason behind doing it on a offline acc?

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RyanMoloney said:
Nope, they eventually get banned for it, that is all. Honestly, editing your avatar by modding is pretty stupid. Doing so puts a huge flag on your account and console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register