Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

[C# Windows Form Application] How can a database be programmed by code?

Discussion in 'Support and Debugging' started by Speeder2k, Jan 25, 2018 with 3 replies and 254 views.

1. Speeder2k

Speeder2k Newbie

Ratings:
    How can a database be made programmatically? In VS 2012 I'm trying to make it so when a button is pressed it will check a certain file path if there's a database that exists. If not I wanted the database to be created. Can someone help me?

2. Joshy

Joshy Legend Premium

Ratings:

Have you tried this yet?

Sample

Or this method:

I'm sure someone around here can help you with more.....

3. OP
    Speeder2k

Speeder2k Newbie

Ratings:
    I tried everything on Google and I already tried the website you got the code from. It crashes and gives me a bunch of errors about the .Open() function.

4. OrCl_BaSiKz

OrCl_BaSiKz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you still looking for help