Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
So few days ago I decided to learn C# so I can make my own any game RTM tool. I've been watching tutorials on how to make an RTM tool for any game. So, instead of me copying and paste the coding in Visual Studio. I decided to learn and type it on my own so I can learn everything as I go. So far I've a design, made my tool CEX/DEX and also successfully coded the connection and test it on debug and everything works good. Now I've added non-host mods to my tool, but I'm having problem coding and kinda confused on how to code the check boxes of the non-host mods.

Edited: Just notice "unlimited ammo" isn't non host mods so, I'm replace that with "big names"

But click here for the pic of my Bo2 RTM tool.

But I found these coding on youtube tutorial for my non-host mods check boxes but I'm not sure which code goes with certain non host mods for example which code do I use for "Redboxes" like will it be text, numbers, or writing. How can I know which non-host mods goes with a certain code?

Code:
Text (Strings) :
byte[] NAME = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(textBox1.Text);
            Array.Resize(ref NAME, NAME.Length + 1);
            PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0xOFFSET, NAME);

Numbers (Int) :
byte[] NAME = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(textBox2.Text));
            PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0xOFFSET, NAME);

Writing a Byte (Hex) :
byte[] NAME = new byte[] { 0x00 };

Also, on this NGU BO2 1.19 offset thread here for the non-host mods it said to "ADD 10000 for RTM USE" like I don't understand what they mean about that so need help with that

Also, if someone can give me example of how to code "UAV" then I can understand how to code the rest of my non-host mods

Thanks, Pianist

Last edited:
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
So few days ago I decided to learn C# so I can make my own any game RTM tool. I've been watching tutorials on how to make an RTM tool for any game. So, instead of me copying and paste the coding in Visual Studio. I decided to learn and type it on my own so I can learn everything as I go. So far I've a design, made my tool CEX/DEX and also successfully coded the connection and test it on debug and everything works good. Now I've added non-host mods to my tool, but I'm having problem coding and kinda confused on how to code the check boxes of the non-host mods.

Edited: Just notice "unlimited ammo" isn't non host mods so, I'm replace that with "big names"

But click here for the pic of my Bo2 RTM tool.

But I found these coding on youtube tutorial for my non-host mods check boxes but I'm not sure which code goes with certain non host mods for example which code do I use for "Redboxes" like will it be text, numbers, or writing. How can I know which non-host mods goes with a certain code?

Code:
Text (Strings) :
byte[] NAME = Encoding.ASCII.GetBytes(textBox1.Text);
            Array.Resize(ref NAME, NAME.Length + 1);

Numbers (Int) :
byte[] NAME = BitConverter.GetBytes(Convert.ToInt32(textBox2.Text));

Writing a Byte (Hex) :
byte[] NAME = new byte[] { 0x00 };

Also, on this NGU BO2 1.19 offset thread here for the non-host mods it said to "ADD 10000 for RTM USE" like I don't understand what they mean about that so need help with that

Also, if someone can give me example of how to code "UAV" then I can understand how to code the rest of my non-host mods

Thanks, Pianist
The "ADD 10000 for RTM USE" message probably means that when you're editing the files while on the console(in real-time), then you add 0x10000 to each of the following offsets. Concerning your main question, it's near impossible to tell what type a value may be if all they give you is "Max Ammo: XXXXX". Otherwise, for things like under the "Non-host" spoiler, you could modify them as an integer or byte array. An integer is four bytes of data though, so you could only use it when you have to edit four bytes.

Using your examples, this is how you'd theoretically use the "UAV" information:
C:
PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x43CB4, new byte[] { 0x2C, 0x03, 0x00, 0x01 } );

Last edited:
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The "ADD 10000 for RTM USE" message probably means that when you're editing the files while on the console(in real-time), then you add 0x10000 to each of the following offsets. Concerning your main question, it's near impossible to tell what type a value may be if all they give you is "Max Ammo: XXXXX". Otherwise, for things like under the "Non-host" spoiler, you could modify them as an integer or byte array. An integer is four bytes of data though, so you could only use it when you have to edit four bytes.

Using your examples, this is how you'd theoretically use the "UAV" information:
C:
PS3TMAPI.ProcessSetMemory(0, PS3TMAPI.UnitType.PPU, ProcessID, 0, 0x43CB4, new byte {0x2C, 0x03, 0x00, 0x01 );
Thanks for the reply, I think I understand it little more thanks for the example coding for "UAV" So, is that example coding for the rest of my non-host mods? Also where can find the coding for "Disconnect Ps3" and like list of different name changer the coding for that? And are these tutorials here good way of learning C#?

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply, I think I understand it little more thanks for the example coding for "UAV" So, is that example coding for the rest of my non-host mods? Also where can find the coding for "Disconnect Ps3" and like list of different name changer the coding for that? And are these tutorials here good way of learning C#?
You can use what I wrote as a basis for other modifications, yes. Those tutorials are also good. I don't understand your other question, however.

As you may have noticed, I had some errors in the code I posted. I just fixed them.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use what I wrote as a basis for other modifications, yes. Those tutorials are also good. I don't understand your other question, however.

As you may have noticed, I had some errors in the code I posted. I just fixed them.
Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register