What's new

C&C on this new, simple desktop background?

• Thread starter dimensionn907
  • Start date
  • Views 2,526
dimensionn907

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, so I was over on another forum I'm on a bit an I saw this guys signature and was really inspired by it. So this is the result for what I did:

LY1mOq8.jpg

UPDATE:
Hey guys, I threw on some organization routes as well. Here ya go:
Q0qzHSS.png

Last edited:
Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good... A little too plain though :smile:

-Le Me-

-Le Me-

Self-Certified Polymath
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, I think the gradient-transition should be much smoother and maybe give it a slight texture by adding a pattern to the background. Something grainy maybe on soft light with turned-down opacity and make the whole picture more greyish instead of pure black. Other than that, text is okay. :smile:

dimensionn907

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, I think the gradient-transition should be much smoother and maybe give it a slight texture by adding a pattern to the background. Something grainy maybe on soft light with turned-down opacity and make the whole picture more greyish instead of pure black. Other than that, text is okay. :smile:
Thanks for the tip! It's A LOT different by now, I'll have to post an update in the December 2013 thread.

Garrett

Garrett

Cogito, ergo sum
Reaction score
Sin$
That organization looks awesome, at first it was a bit plain, but now the simplicity really fits with the organizational/clean aspect of it.
Really good looking desktop to me

dimensionn907

dimensionn907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That organization looks awesome, at first it was a bit plain, but now the simplicity really fits with the organizational/clean aspect of it.
Really good looking desktop to me

Thanks Gmlukens, that's much appreciated. I've updated it a little bit more now, it's got some color and a pattern overlay on the main background to give it a little bit more appeal to the people who like that.

Top Bottom
Login
Register