[C#] 10FastFingers Bot and Source

Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I got bored, and inspired by this thread (And more specifically, the off-shoot that was merged into it) made a FastFingers bot. I just hacked it together in a couple hours, so it's not the most beautiful or most user friendly thing, but it works rather well:

fastfingersbot.png

Virus Scan
Download link
Quick tidbit on usage:
Once the page has loaded, click, "Update" in the "Source" panel. A list of words should show up in the "Words" panel. Then click "Settings" and customize those values to the desired amounts. Then hit "Go". Make sure that the bot's window (And for that matter, the inputfield) keeps focus the whole time that it is running, otherwise it may break.

I've only found one problem, so far, and that is that the .NET Web Browser object throws up some script errors when trying to log in or create an account. Won't be able to fix that, since it's MS's fault.

If you have any questions, just ask!

EDIT: Updated it so that you can manually take cookies to hopefully bypass that script issue that doesn't allow you to log in. Just log into your favorite browser, find the cookie (Should be "10ffauth"), and then paste the value into the window that comes up when you click "Replace Cookie".

In Chrome, the cookies are located at Wrench > Under The Hood > Content Settings > All cookies and site data > 10fastfingers.com

Temptation

Temptation

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
for some reason my wpm is always 0 when i use this.

Wheen

Wheen

Bytesexual
Retired
Programmer Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
for some reason my wpm is always 0 when i use this.
The site caps the WPM at 255 (One byte). My record is 248 (with a 240WPM target and 10ms):
1_wpm_score_IO.png

However, by manipulating the URL, I've been able to get the image for 255 WPM:
1_wpm_score_IV.png

Top Bottom
Login
Register