What's new

Solved Byrds Gun Making Service

ByrdMan

Epicyolo

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
HI AND WELCOME TO MY THREAD:smile: I am here to help u make your own gun. Steps to request a gun

1.What model/type of gun
2.What barrel you want
3.Any elemental
Put your gt below
4. any thing extra tell ex.I want it to be infinity or i want this material

Just post below.

Thank you,Enjoy

Last edited:
T

Theused73457

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey! I was wondering if you could make me a infinity bolshy Lyuda with fire damage! if so that would be awesome!​

Upvote 0
JayHull

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely a good idea, I pondered it. If it blows up you might have your hands full. Good luck and thanks for giving back. :smile:

Upvote 0
Zydrin

Zydrin

To go beyond is as wrong as to fall short.
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you do a Skookun Callipeen with something to make it overpowered?

Upvote 0
bboy80

bboy80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Matey

Im looking for three things ill list below and see if you can come up with anything cool for me.

1: Lvl 61 Infinity Twister Fire Element, say 50,000 x 19 gun damage + 40,000 per sec fire damage If it cannot be done in Fire, Shock will be fine.

2: If it can be done I dont know, a dual element gun like the Chulainn which drops from the Zaffords, so a slag & shock lvl 61 SMG Infinity hopefully without being slagged at the same time. If one cannot be done then just a modded lvl 61 Chulainn say 5x the original gun damage + infinity.

3: A movement relic again if possible say + 100% movement speed. I have a Lvl 61 Siren looking to make her run like the wind.

My Xbox GT is guybadboybailey

I will be online all tonight, if these cant be done then the next best thing will be good as mate im just looking for some mad stuff that will make me smile ha.

Cheers

Upvote 0
M

Mariohuge9001

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello there! I am looking for six things. I hope these are possible:
1) Level 61 Infinity that shoots nukem rockets, max gun damage, fire rate is fast as heck (but not so fast that it destroys the game), perfect accuracy, slag or fire element (or both, if you can make two of these), and it always burns/slags.
2) Level 61 Interfacer that also shoots nukem rockets, max*9 gun damage, fire rate is maybe half the fire rate of the infinity above, instantly reloads, perfect accuracy, shock or corrosive element (or both, again, if you can make two of these), and it always shocks/corrodes.
3) Level 61 any assault rifle except jakobs that does max*20 gun damage, no element, instant reloads, has the fire rate of the infinity mentioned above, and perfect accuracy.
4) A hybrid of the meteor shower and either the fire bee or the breath of terramorphous. Again, level 61, max damage, but it shoots out 50 child grenades. Or whatever amount is the highest and acceptable without destroying the game.
5) A relic that basically makes you invincible to everything and everyone, except for bottomless pits
6) A class mod for either gunzerker or psycho that increases all skills (except for the one-point skills) by 20 points. If not possible, then just make it so that it increases the Inconceivable skill for Salvador by 5 points and the 5 shots or 6 skill by 10 points, along with the benefits from the legendary berserker class mod.
Again, I hope these are possible to make. My GT is Mariohuge9001.
Good day!

Upvote 0
ByrdMan

Epicyolo

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Matey

Im looking for three things ill list below and see if you can come up with anything cool for me.

1: Lvl 61 Infinity Twister Fire Element, say 50,000 x 19 gun damage + 40,000 per sec fire damage If it cannot be done in Fire, Shock will be fine.

2: If it can be done I dont know, a dual element gun like the Chulainn which drops from the Zaffords, so a slag & shock lvl 61 SMG Infinity hopefully without being slagged at the same time. If one cannot be done then just a modded lvl 61 Chulainn say 5x the original gun damage + infinity.

3: A movement relic again if possible say + 100% movement speed. I have a Lvl 61 Siren looking to make her run like the wind.

My Xbox GT is guybadboybailey

I will be online all tonight, if these cant be done then the next best thing will be good as mate im just looking for some mad stuff that will make me smile ha.

Cheers

i got u your second request working on third 
Hello there! I am looking for six things. I hope these are possible:
1) Level 61 Infinity that shoots nukem rockets, max gun damage, fire rate is fast as heck (but not so fast that it destroys the game), perfect accuracy, slag or fire element (or both, if you can make two of these), and it always burns/slags.
2) Level 61 Interfacer that also shoots nukem rockets, max*9 gun damage, fire rate is maybe half the fire rate of the infinity above, instantly reloads, perfect accuracy, shock or corrosive element (or both, again, if you can make two of these), and it always shocks/corrodes.
3) Level 61 any assault rifle except jakobs that does max*20 gun damage, no element, instant reloads, has the fire rate of the infinity mentioned above, and perfect accuracy.
4) A hybrid of the meteor shower and either the fire bee or the breath of terramorphous. Again, level 61, max damage, but it shoots out 50 child grenades. Or whatever amount is the highest and acceptable without destroying the game.
5) A relic that basically makes you invincible to everything and everyone, except for bottomless pits
6) A class mod for either gunzerker or psycho that increases all skills (except for the one-point skills) by 20 points. If not possible, then just make it so that it increases the Inconceivable skill for Salvador by 5 points and the 5 shots or 6 skill by 10 points, along with the benefits from the legendary berserker class mod.
Again, I hope these are possible to make. My GT is Mariohuge9001.
Good day!

got your 1st done still working on others

Upvote 0
bboy80

bboy80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got u your second request working on third 

Hi mate thats wicked.. Managed to get myself a modded electricity Twister 80,000 x 19 it doesnt seem very powerful though due to the speed and spread of the bullets. it would need to be over 120,000 x 19 to be effective.

i will be online tonight uk time.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register