• Views 13,053
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GlitchKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get banned from Xbox Live? This minor glitch will allow you to do everything with your gamertag except play games. We're still working on a way to bypass this on the console and hopefully one day turn out results. For now everyone will need to follow this method.

Note - Don't get any ideas, I've taken the liberty of changing my email.

Found by GlitchKing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHJlMYwJmO0]YouTube - Bypass Xbox Live Suspension[/ame]

Navigate to Xbox.com

Click Sign In

Enter login information

Click the login button

Your url address will change to include continue.

Once the address changes and has the text "logout"

Quickly hit the back button.

Reload page.

If done correctly you'll be signed in.

How this works:

You sign in, Xbox.com reconizes that your account has a suspension on it. It then redirects your address (xbox.com/login.php?xx=ald <- Example) to logout.cgi or whatever the extension is. Once there it simply tells the system to log your account out. The point of this glitch is to hit the back button before it can send the information to log your account out. Rendering your account still logged in.

Notes: You cannot loggout, you must clear cache after performing this.
It works best to hit the back button as soon as the logout is displayed in the address bar.
If it says to "re-send" information, simply click cancel and change your address to xbox.com then navigate to the web page.

Pretty cool trick I guess to tell your friends that your account is actually banned.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So it works for Xbox.com?

G

GlitchKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is kinda useless. Most people only use Xbox Live to play games.

If suspended, this will allow you to read/compose messages, add/accept friends, buy games (must have console serial active) and update your profile all while suspended.

Like I said, you can basically do anything you want with Xbox Live except Play Games and have Voice Communications.

For now this is the only way, perhaps one day we can find a way to bypass the console.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
GlitchKing said:
It is kinda useless. Most people only use Xbox Live to play games.

If suspended, this will allow you to read/compose messages, add/accept friends, buy games (must have console serial active) and update your profile all while suspended.

Like I said, you can basically do anything you want with Xbox Live except Play Games and have Voice Communications.

For now this is the only way, perhaps one day we can find a way to bypass the console.

what was the point of posting this if its useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register