What's new

Patched Bypass the World Record For Racing (Best RP Glitch)

• Thread starter HerpOG
  • Start date
  • Views 62,172
HerpOG

HerpOG

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Step 1) Go online

Step 2) Go jobs

Step 3) Host job

Step 4) Rockstar created

Step 5) Races

Step 6) Click Criminal Records and it should ask you if you want to or exit but first set your your level lag to insane (My internet is decent if your connection sucks try medium or high)

Step 7) Set laps to 99 and start the race.

Step 8) Once the race begins and you can see the world record isn't set, you can turn the lag switch off until the next race.​

Last edited:
Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get xlag working even on insane. I've also tried UDP Unicorn. Neither works.

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get xlag working even on insane. I've also tried UDP Unicorn. Neither works.
are you using wireless or ethernet cable? it has to be using wifi to the router to work im pretty sure, .... all it does is floods the server with data, plus watch youtube vids so it lags more

Adatiel

Adatiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i dont think this will work for everyone simply because a lag switch isnt 100%

Roytjjee1337

Roytjjee1337

Reaction score
Sin$
We tried on PS3 with xLag, but none of the lagg levels works.. ?

Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
semi working for me.. had to open xlag 3 times and it finally worked, but as soon as i turned xlag off, the world record loaded in the middle of the race, so i advise keeping xlag turned on throughout the race. other then that seems to be working for me(:

tip to everyone else if your internet is too sexy for xlag, open it a few times and just keep experimenting. took me about 20 min to find the right settings for me, but now its working like a charm(:

Pat Moran

Pat Moran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried it using Xlag, but on insane I get the message "failed to load session" & on High it loads the race but also the world record, so I guess it aint working for me either !

hxckronic

hxckronic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it works. Nice and best rp glitch out right now, even better then armored truck. Make sure to have everything connected wireless, meaning computer to router wireless and xbox to router wireless. And you can put lap to 99 if you wanted to.

Roytjjee1337

Roytjjee1337

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried to open multiple xLags, tried every lag level, can't get it to work.

hxckronic

hxckronic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried to open multiple xLags, tried every lag level, can't get it to work.

Did you do what i posted before you and if still dont work open your firewall or turn it off until your done with the glitch.

argent_dawn

argent_dawn

Reaction score
Sin$
I have also tried with OSX and PS3, I can run Lag and UNpUnicorn (or whatever it is). I have only managed to achieve being sent to single player. 20+ attempts and still have the world record attempt up as 30 seconds. I have to say previous glitches have been much easier to complete.

S

Stevlock Holmiel

The Realist
Reaction score
Sin$
tried it, I always seem to see the world record...it even takes the same amount of time to load as the video :/

Cliftonm1996

Cliftonm1996

Spark up da Reefa maan
Hidden Devils
Programmer Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this is what works for me, i have 4 xlag windows open, and i set one to medium and i start that one then i start the race from the black screen, i then set the other 3 windows to insane and i start them all as soon as the race starts to zoom in and i also switch the first window from medium to insane. this way i have yet to get any connection errors, i then edit the number of lapps then start it as fast as i can and its about a 50/50 shot of it working or not. half the time the world record loads for me half way through the first lap, which is very annoying.

but remember, this is just what works for me. everyones internet connection and speed are different. you may have to just take the time and experiment and figure out what works for you

Tecnica

Tecnica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone provide me a link or pm me a tutorial on how to use xlag?
Do I need to have my ps3 on wireless or Ethernet?

Constantine

Constantine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for me its not working tried it like 5 times, i can still see the world record.

Top Bottom
Login
Register