• Thread starter CLE
  • Start date
  • Views 9,270
CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
I was recently searching for a way to bypass the 3 time limit per year, and I've found one. Not sure if this is commonly known, but I wasn't able to find anything like it while searching the forums.

1. Navigate through Xbox.com, and get to to the live chat option to speak to a customer support agent.
  2. Once connected to the agent, make up a story about how a relative would like to play the games you have digitally purchased, but your account has already reached the limit of 3. Also make sure to say that you had no idea about the limit of 3 per year. (Not sure if this can be done by simply just asking for a reset, but I did it by making up a believable story)
  3. They will say they're sorry to hear about your issue and that they can reset it.
  4. They may ask for confirmation on your account, so just go ahead and give that.
That's pretty much it. Not sure if there is a limit of how many resets an actual customer support agent can do, but it works at least once!

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Not really a bypass, this has been known for a while and I believe was in the premium section due to it technically being social engineering.

But nice post.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
I did this because I actually had a problem, my Xbox never gave me those 3 tries.

Top Bottom