• Views 9,199
TheManCave YT

TheManCave YT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok 1st off i need conformation
So ive only been able to sell a few cars per real day 24hours
I think whats happened is rockstar have put a sell limit on rusty rebels.
So basically ive used RAT ROD INSTEAD and im able to sell more than a few ive sold 8 in a row!
Try it and confirm.

crazy8oooo

crazy8oooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure that's it, considering I was limited to selling 3 Sentinels a day when I wasn't able to dupe.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok 1st off i need conformation
So ive only been able to sell a few cars per real day 24hours
I think whats happened is rockstar have put a sell limit on rusty rebels.
So basically ive used RAT ROD INSTEAD and im able to sell more than a few ive sold 8 in a row!
Try it and confirm.

My friend sold over 15 cars on his first day using the rebel to dupe.

TheManCave YT

TheManCave YT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K

KENisFIS

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah had a read of it, im just baffled as to why i can only sell 3 cars? Because ive never ever sold more than even 10 cars a day?

The end of the 24 hours is the reset, if you sell 9 cars at 10am them 1 at 10pm, the full reset is 10pm on the next day.

TheManCave YT

TheManCave YT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The end of the 24 hours is the reset, if you sell 9 cars at 10am them 1 at 10pm, the full reset is 10pm on the next day.
Yeah i only get to sell 3 at 12.30am if i leave it for a week would it let me sell more ?

Dbunny

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah i only get to sell 3 at 12.30am if i leave it for a week would it let me sell more ?
I did the old dupe, sold about 30, got the limit and then stopped for like a month. Like 3 days ago I could only sell 9!:frown:

K

KENisFIS

Reaction score
Sin$
Once you hit a limit, it never goes back up. I'm at 3 a day now. If you have a second character on the same account(which is where I store my dupes since banked money is shared between the 2 characters), it shares the daily limit with your first character too.

crazy8oooo

crazy8oooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm of the belief that it's more random than anything. Reason why: I was selling up to 30 a day on the past, recent glitches and never once hit the daily sell limit. First time doing the cargobob glitch, I sold 3 cars and recieved the limit message. (Despite not having sold anything for a couple of days prior) Yesterday, I did the most recent otr glitch and was given the limit after selling 4 cars. (Had not sold anything for a few days prior) I see no rhyme or reason to it, other than R* making sure that even if we find a glitch, we are limited to how much we can actually make out of it.

This, of course, screws you out of legit car sales (ie, the people who might sell street cars every 48 minutes and store them in their garages for quick access) But it's the only way R* seems to be able to ensure themselves of protecting from any holes they're leaving in their programming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register