• Views 26,040
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure this actually works. I am pretty sure the 24 hour wait period is a rolling 24 hours. I could be that the reason you are able to start selling more is because the clock advanced far enough that cars you sold earlier fell off. That would also explain why you only can sell a smaller number.

C

Cyalaterz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried playing around with times, does not work even after 24hr wait with in game and console on. Australia xbox one

Alain Arseneau

Alain Arseneau

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder why does it say that it's working when it's clearly not working on Xbox one?

M

MrWillSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is this still labeled as working? I'm sure it has been proven to not be working now. Definitely 100% not working on PS4 at all.

T

Too_Rare

Reaction score
Sin$
works on xb1....make sure u hard reset...

another tip... go to a different lsc to sell

E

elcomilon

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm following this thread and can't try it out but I can imagine it works for some of you.

It seems to me every car has got its own 24 hours sell countdown.

Supposed you sold car 1 @ 20:00 then the counter resets at 20:00 the next day
U sold car 2 @ 20:01 then you should be able to sell the next one 24 hours later @ 20:01 of the next day

Now if some of u live in the USA time zone -12 and set your time zone to +12 u skip 24 hours.

That's the only explanation I've got for this phenomenon working for some of u on for others not

I hope u could understand my English cause I'm from Germany

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I'm following this thread and can't try it out but I can imagine it works for some of you.

It seems to me every car has got its own 24 hours sell countdown.

Supposed you sold car 1 @ 20:00 then the counter resets at 20:00 the next day
U sold car 2 @ 20:01 then you should be able to sell the next one 24 hours later @ 20:01 of the next day

Now if some of u live in the USA time zone -12 and set your time zone to +12 u skip 24 hours.

That's the only explanation I've got for this phenomenon working for some of u on for others not

I hope u could understand my English cause I'm from Germany
I was under the same assumption, but yesterday I waited 24 hours in real life from the time I sold my last car, and then was still only allowed to sell 12 cars after that point. Now it's been 33 hours since I sold the last of the first 40, and I'm still getting the limit message after the 12 I sold. No idea what's going on.

Mater MFC

Mater MFC

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not being a smartass but I'm honestly wondering do you realize that there's a 24 hour waiting period before selling each car so if you sold 7 or 8 at a certain time yesterday then you can sell 7 or 8 at the same time today but no more until the time you sold the rest
That's simply not true. I sold 39 on day one, waited 25 hours after I sold #39 and was only able to sell 13 cars on day two.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4. Does not work whatsoever - and it doesn't make any sense since waiting times on GTAO are set to Rockstar's server times.

Next!
worked for me, i switched time zones and could sell another 6 or 7 till it put me back on the time limit,

A

acezzzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm your time is server based.....and I'm pretty sure your limit reduces each day but don't know for how long.

L

leafspuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm your time is server based.....
you can umm all you want lol, i did what this post told me to do wen i hit the limit (switched to that island) and it allowed me to sell 6 or 7 more last night before it stopped me again.

i didnt make an account on here a couple months ago to post false hope...

Jake115

Jake115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does work but it is hit or miss for some people im curently trying to figure out another way to bypass it.

G

Glitcher8821

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm this working on the PS4 ? If not it should be removed from the OP until further notice

Top Bottom
Login
Register