Reaction score
Sin$
Not working, Xbox one.

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On ps4 has anyone Set 24hrs forwArd and tried reset console to maybe update time better?

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused to how this works; why would Rockstar use the console's time settings to dictate the car limit as opposed to their servers'? We can't bypass the 45min wait for selling street cars or the VIP limit without glitching, so why not use the same system for the car sell limit? That is so weird. I am convinced someone in Rockstar is intentionally leaving/making loopholes.

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe there working to hard on the content? And just forgetting some small things like this? I really don't see what they would benefit from by just leaving small stuff like this. Are they gonna go and tell there freinds be like omg I f'd up the rock stars time :O I em kool

Kirishiki

Kirishiki

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work, but I have been waiting 20 or so minutes in between selling every 2/3 cars and it seems to not hit the limit. I have sold a full garage today as opposed to only selling seven cars before hitting the limit. (or maybe it's just letting me sell more, Idk just a thought).

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Usually you can sell 40 cars so maybe your limit went back to normal 
It might of hit a barrier and got stuck and wouldn't reset

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work, but I have been waiting 20 or so minutes in between selling every 2/3 cars and it seems to not hit the limit. I have sold a full garage today as opposed to only selling seven cars before hitting the limit. (or maybe it's just letting me sell more, Idk just a thought).
The limit for me is 40

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea there must be something there maybe you didn't wait the full 24 hrs and only some cars went past 24 hour limit so there would still be a lot that havnt went past the limit therefore you can only sell 8 cars because there the ones that so far went past that 24hr limit 
Hard to explain sorry haha

U

URscoped44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no rhyme or reason cuz it stopped letting me sell at 13, and that was my first set duped since last glitch

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just happened to me xD sold 30 and daily came up XD but meh

Geminixx523

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no rhyme or reason cuz it stopped letting me sell at 13, and that was my first set duped since last glitch
I'm not being a smartass but I'm honestly wondering do you realize that there's a 24 hour waiting period before selling each car so if you sold 7 or 8 at a certain time yesterday then you can sell 7 or 8 at the same time today but no more until the time you sold the rest

JayBobGamerZzYT

JayBobGamerZzYT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol I live in NZ so we're an hour ahead of Kiribati -_- glitch don't work for me coz we're already ahead ahah

D

Da fred

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone confirmed this working on ps4 or does it only work on Xbox one.

C

CallumONeill

Reaction score
Sin$
For Xbox One & Ps4
1. Press home button
2. Go to settings
3. Press all settings
4. Go to System
5. Press Time
6. Change timezone to Kiritmati island
7. Restart Console
6. Play Gta
7. Start Selling
Does this actually work? Has anyone tried it??? For the ps4 console???

Webber22

Webber22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PS4. Does not work whatsoever - and it doesn't make any sense since waiting times on GTAO are set to Rockstar's server times.

Next!

Top Bottom
Login
Register