• Start date
  • Views 1,220
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to get a bypass for AW console ban on a rgh?

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way to get a bypass for AW console ban on a rgh?
There are bypasses for this game that you can run as a .xex plugin. Most stealth servers have bypasses built. Paid servers should.

If your asking once you are banned if you can get around it then im not sure. I don't think so but i could be wrong. Google be your friend there.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There are bypasses for this game that you can run as a .xex plugin. Most stealth servers have bypasses built. Paid servers should.

If your asking once you are banned if you can get around it then im not sure. I don't think so but i could be wrong. Google be your friend there.
Yeah I'm just looking to unban my console from AW servers. I'm surprised that I actually got banned cuz I have all cod bypass activated and also my stealth has a bypass for aw.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm just looking to unban my console from AW servers. I'm surprised that I actually got banned cuz I have all cod bypass activated and also my stealth has a bypass for aw.
If you have two on they may have negated each other. All i know to tell you is make a new account.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No it's my whole console that's banned from Aw. not just my account
You know what I just signed into a new account and I come to find out I don't get the "your device is banned from AW servers anymore. I think your right. That account was just ****ed. And my bypass might be working right too.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
No it's my whole console that's banned from Aw. not just my account

You know what I just signed into a new account and I come to find out I don't get the "your device is banned from AW servers anymore. I think your right. That account was just ****ed. And my bypass might be working right too.
That is odd. Im not surprised new account worked just it saying console ban not account ban. May have just been a glitch in the system.

Glad its working now for ya

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
A bypass can't unban a console from the game, but a bypass can bypass the console can (lol, like the name "bypass" suggests)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register