By Clan - Xbox Live 12+

• Thread starter ByJesterz
  • Start date
  • Views 430
B

ByJesterz

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so today I made a clan and got someone to join it he is 9... I know many of you may disagree but it isn't that bad playing with squeakers unless they are purposely trying to annoy you or are hyperactive. The 9 year old I got is a feeder, quickscoper and trickshotter, he is amazing for his age... anyways... i have made a clan called "By" and I think it could grow to be a good clan.
So far there's me and eraze.

ByJesterz,
ByEraze.

Now i know you may be a bit biased but I am female, 12 years old but i have been playing COD and battlefield ever since I was 5 I think... can't even remember but I am really good and I usually beat the older adults... haha
I'm an all around player but i still have to get back up to grips with trickshotting since I haven't done trickshotting for a while now....

About youtube... i will be starting youtube on the 20th august because by then we should have enough clan members... i do have a pvr and cap card it would be good if you had one too because then we could all post clips from different perspectives.

About Recruiting

You must have at least a 0.7+ on any cod game, the reason why it is so low is to get more people in and when more people join I will make it higher also the other reason is because I know that maybe you were messing around and your kd barely goes up or maybe you let someone else on your account... yeah.

You have to get 12 kills on me and Eraze with a sniper in black ops 1 or call of duty ghosts if you don't have those games we could possible do bo2 aswell idk... once again this will get higher when we get more members... also I would like to remain having young people in our clan because from experience I can say younger kids our better than adults who don't give a f*ck about the game... yeah its true... 12-15 kind of age zone or older it depends... we will maybe accept younger but it depends on how good you are :biggrin:

What we do... right now it may seem like we're a sniping clan... we can be but we are always playing for the objective and tracing every kill up to it, you can use any gun but no doubt about it Eraze will be going sniper crazy ;p I mainly like S&D and Domination.

We don't just play cod, we also play battlefield but rarely.... to ask for a invite message on se7ensins and or send ByJesterz a message or friend requesT :d

Last edited:
SadDroid

SadDroid

Dead
Reaction score
Sin$
OT: I can't wait for nemesis to come out! But yeah your clan seems nice. Although i wouldnt be perfect for it because I rage quit after about 5 losing streaks or until I had enough. I'm more of a objective type of person so team work is very scarce when playing with randoms.:unsure:

B

ByJesterz

Reaction score
Sin$
OT: I can't wait for nemesis to come out! But yeah your clan seems nice. Although i wouldnt be perfect for it because I rage quit after about 5 losing streaks or until I had enough. I'm more of a objective type of person so team work is very scarce when playing with randoms.:unsure:
Haha, yeah, and Nemesis is going to be awesome, what a way to end COD ghosts, making a new updated version of shipment!

Ignace vanmechelen

Ignace vanmechelen

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi im 14 years old and interrested i mostlikely play mw3 and bo2 but also have ghosts my kd isnt 0.7 but thats becouse i have al lot of kills and deaths so you will know how it fiels if your almost prestige 3... But now in games i usually go positive not rally a sniper but i think i can learn it with some help i think so wath please send me a message via xbox: ignaceyoloswag(sorry for stupid name... Little brother did that...) or just reply to this post

JRBSnipezzz

JRBSnipezzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I'm 14 years old and would love to join your clan, I have all of the cods back to cod 4 and have a decent kd on them. I mostly play bo2 and ghosts. I mostly go positive and I am looking for a clan. I hope you would let me in.
Thanks jack

Xbox name: kingblober

Top Bottom
Login
Register