• Start date
  • Views 19,046
AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is the code for the buzz axe enjoy :smile:

BL2(hwAAAABsAgYAEIAAA9HrDQAEAEgA8P+/AcD//wUA//8jAPw=)

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hang on this might not work? i just went back in and its gone so ill keep trying to get it to stick and drop.

o0DemonBoy0o

o0DemonBoy0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You got it in game though right? is it possible with the other characters melee weapons?
if it doesn't stick, maybe it works like a hybrid weapon.

Also I wanna see what happens when I mix and match parts on this thing

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yer this has to be banked and it cant be dropped,i have seen on vids plp have weps with the axe on them so with this code im sure plp can do some good stuff.But i have it in game well in bank and it works only as a melee.

aeterna

aeterna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works with Krieg, you just cant throw it and can only swing it by using the melee button instead of the trigger.

Doesn't even show up in bank with mechro, and I suspect other characters as well :frown:

KILLSHOT7O7

KILLSHOT707com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great find. Tested and works great. It will only work for Krieg,you can't even put in the clap trap bank.

Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we attach an elemental accessory, say fire? So it'll light **** on fire when you beat them down with it? :smile:

EDIT: Yes we can and it works I believe... my Krieg is pretty much on fire and everything else is on fire 100% of the time so its a bit hard to tell... if nothing else it gives it an epic name! :biggrin:

EkHeplk.jpg

BL2(hwAAAACxnwYAEIAAA9HrDQAEAEgA8P+/AUALKAUA//8jAPw=)

Last edited:
Goose306

Goose306

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I played around with it a little more, this one adds fire and 100% melee boost as well. This can probably be improved upon. All other elements can also be built (shock, slag, corrosive) I've found. If you add elements it will give it the Bandit title for that element.

lufRics.jpg

Here's code:
BL2(hwAAAACINQYAEIAAA9HrDQAEAEgA0AuMAUALKAUAvcAgAPw=)

aNinjaFool

aNinjaFool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if holding the buzz axe is possible. what about the dynamite you throw in ffyl? could we possibly see dynamite in our banks soon?

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if holding the buzz axe is possible. what about the dynamite you throw in ffyl? could we possibly see dynamite in our banks soon?
Hmm if you can find the code for the buzz axe is there also a code for the commando's turret?

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i got this by picking up the axe then looking in gibbs wasnt hard

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw on youtube this glitch where if your in a car with krieg and get out just as your rage ends you get the axe in hand.Then i picked up a wep and the axe was in my back pack so i went to gibbs and it was still there...da daa the code was born. I have TNT done but need to make it throw so ill post soon

o0DemonBoy0o

o0DemonBoy0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking, the buzzaxe appears to be a kind of pistol according to the game but doesn't appear to use the pistol ammo. Maybe it uses a different type of pistol ammo that they made for the buzzaxe? Anybody try using a gunzerker with an ammo gen class mod while krieg is holding this?
Looking through some files I saw the buzzaxe referenced as Pistol B. Maybe that has something to do with it?

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so far this is what i have as far as a gun thing,its a thunderfist but looks different and hits like an axe but has no blade.Not pefect but its getting there maybe you guys can make this better.OO and if you leave game it will turn into a legitish thunder and it loses the axe look and other bits,and this drops but not sure if it will work on other guys?
BL2(hwAAAAAy5gaGJwVAENHrucMAAEgQgwCgAUAHDAUANWAgABSCYRHj)

could do with a better grip to.

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
best looking axe ever..well i rekon
BL2(hwAAAABpswYAMAdADtHrycMAAEgA8P+/AcD//wUA///Pw/g=)
its a Tediore one

o0DemonBoy0o

o0DemonBoy0o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested this
BL2(hwAAAAAd7gYAEIAAA9H7S8MAAEgAUBqGNAxpGNIwpGEgAOTBoozh)
It's a buzzaxe with +600% melee damage

All the power of Buzzaxe Rampage without having to use it

AnkA2122

AnkA2122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is easy to make in gibbs but good for Krieg and works like an axe,shoots and when reloads throws a blade and explodes.So i guess its kinda like a buzzaxe.

BL2(hwAAAACcXwADCINADtHr/f///////////38LKAxQ/v/PQvn/D4bh)

it sticks and i use this alot on my krieg just for a different look from axe until i can figure out how to be able to drop the buzzaxe. 
all of the hunters can use this but for kriegs i reckon this might be better than buzzaxe.It does more,sticks and can be dropped so i hope plp make some crazy modded machetes.

Deathcraft

Deathcraft

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is easy to make in gibbs but good for Krieg and works like an axe,shoots and when reloads throws a blade and explodes.So i guess its kinda like a buzzaxe.

BL2(hwAAAACcXwADCINADtHr/f///////////38LKAxQ/v/PQvn/D4bh)

it sticks and i use this alot on my krieg just for a different look from axe until i can figure out how to be able to drop the buzzaxe. 
all of the hunters can use this but for kriegs i reckon this might be better than buzzaxe.It does more,sticks and can be dropped so i hope plp make some crazy modded machetes.
when ever I paste the code into gibbs it has alot of blank slots I'm guessing that isn't suppose to happen. No body, grip, barrel or stock.

Top Bottom
Login
Register