Working [BUYING]: I WILL BUY ALL YOUR GTA5 XB1/PS4 ACCOUNTS and PAY YOU VIA PAYPAL[FAST REPLY][OPEN24/7]

GhostlySkilow

Reaction score
Just sold an account, nice and easy, paid instantly after giving login details. Would definitely sell again!

AmsterdamHolland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote you in Kik 2 days ago OP, level 325, frozen 1.00K/D, close to $49 bilion, shitload of modded outfits, many garages full of deluxos as backup. can spawn jet next to me etc.. girl character, still waiting for your offer.

Iliketosuckeggs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still buying accounts I got 2 for sale? 1 un modded/messed with , with 70 mill level 200 legit unlocks. other one modded/glitched up to level 750 250 mill all garages full mk2s or deluxos
Both accounts around 3 years old never banned/wiped not even bad sports pm me

Duck

Quack Quack!
Reaction score
I have an Xbox One account with 650 million in bank and level 240 if you are still buying accounts and interested.

Mattb_NBM

Reaction score
WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR GTA5 ACCOUNTS FOR PS4 and XBOX ONE!

I AM AN ADMIN APPROVED BUYER OF XBOX ONE AND PS4 GTA5 ACCOUNTS!

I AM BUYING ALL YOUR XB1 and PS4
GTA5 ACCOUNTS WITH OVER 100 MILLION+ CASH ON THEM.

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL OF YOU TO GET RID OF YOUR ACCOUNTS YOU DO NOT USE ANY MORE OR GRAB THEM FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND SELL TO ME AND MAKE SOME MONEY.

IF YOU HAVE ANY XBOX ONE OR PS4 ACCOUNTS OR KNOW ANYONE THAT DOES AND WANTS TO SELL PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
You can contact me via on se7ensins website, Kik, Skype, or Discord.

I will pay TOP DOLLAR FOR ALL GTA5 Accounts. I am a very kind person, and am OPEN to all sorts of business discussion, do not hesistate to ask.
GET YOUR GTA5 ACCOUNT SOLD TODAY CONTACT ME NOW.

Put in your Request Now or Contact us Directly!
https://brownmagician.com/sell-gta5

MY CONTACT INFORMATION
PRIVATE MESSAGE ME
-----> CLICK HERE <-----
Text SMS, Kik Mobile-App or Skype
*(Use Kik for fastest response):
My Kik: redblood_dk
Text Message SMS(USA & CANADA ONLY):+1(310)694-5430

My Skype: Live:redblood_dk
Click Here to Add My Skype

*Please send a missed call on Skype to make sure your friend request has gone through.
My Discord: BrownMagician#8007

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD CONTACT ME PRIVATELY TO DISCUSS!

My Terms of Purchasing
- I will need the login information FIRST, so I can secure the account. I AM ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTED PEOPLE TO SELL TO, IF YOU CAN PROVE YOU ARE MORE TRUSTED THAN I AM I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO FIRST. (I am a trusted user with years of experience, and 1000s of reviews on site. I have thousands upon thousands of reviews from 1000s of happy customers, WE CAN ALSO GET ANY TRUSTED MIDDLE MAN TO MIDDLE MAN THIS SERVICE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COVER THE COST OF THE MIDDLE MAN. If by all means you insist I go first, I will be paying by GOODS AND SERVICES so in case you try to scam I will easily get my money back.

- I will be paying via PayPal. (Once again I am a trusted user, and will ONLY dispute the transaction if you pull any attempt to get the account back, if your not planning any shady moves, than everything will be fine).

- I pay fair prices, just message me what you want reasonably for it and I will be more than happy to pay for it as long as it is REASONABLE. This is a great opportunity to make money for the accounts you do not use anymore.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED! ONCE AGAIN I AM ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTED PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH IN THE WORLD AND THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET RID OF, OR MAKE SOME MONEY OFF SOME GTA5 XBOX ONE ACCOUNTS YOU DO NOT USE ANYMORE!
**** how much? I’ve got over 60m and maxed out cars worth over 40m xb1

SazenJL

Reaction score
Hi,
How much do you offer for a +100M PS4 account?
Can you PM me with a estimated price?

Top Bottom