What's new

Solved Buying Custom Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iTz cF

Reaction score
Looking for a patch that has prestige capabilities. Infections: Wall Hacks, Aim Bot, Footsteps or UAV, and enlarged Map. If you can provide I am willing to pay, I don't want any visions, walking ac130s or any of that BS... no super speed or Jump.. I play Gamebattles so i want one that I can use even if im host. No automatic reload or automaitc m16s or famas once again no BS. Thanks

X

xTUKxDaBeastO15

Reaction score
ill sell my golden gun patch

D

Dank DieselBud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a patch that has prestige capabilities. Infections: Wall Hacks, Aim Bot, Footsteps or UAV, and enlarged Map. If you can provide I am willing to pay, I don't want any visions, walking ac130s or any of that BS... no super speed or Jump.. I play Gamebattles so i want one that I can use even if im host. No automatic reload or automaitc m16s or famas once again no BS. Thanks
Haha watch my video. I made a patch a few weeks ago with nothing but infection toggles because I don't want any of that bulls*** you said you don't want.
But just so you know wallhacks uav and aimbot have been patched last week so that's not in my patch... or anyones for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom