• Thread starter XeXFalcon
  • Start date
  • Views 411
XeXFalcon

XeXFalcon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im buying a single nand slim RGH w/nandflash/20gb/power is that all I need?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Im buying a single nand slim RGH w/nandflash/20gb/power is that all I need?
What do you mean by nandflash? That is all you will need for the console to work, but I would recommend getting a much larger hard drive (like 500GB minimum). If you plan to store games on it the space gets eaten up fast.

Shadrack

Shadrack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just make sure you get a copy of your original nand & CPU key that way if you get any problems they can be corrected.

Tergat

Tergat

Here's looking at you, kid
Services Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure to keep a backup of your nand ect like shadrack said. To be extra safe i rip them onto the console just in case.

XeXFalcon

XeXFalcon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure to keep a backup of your nand ect like shadrack said. To be extra safe i rip them onto the console just in case.
Just make sure you get a copy of your original nand & CPU key that way if you get any problems they can be corrected.
What do you mean by nandflash? That is all you will need for the console to work, but I would recommend getting a much larger hard drive (like 500GB minimum). If you plan to store games on it the space gets eaten up fast.
thanks for the info im going to upgrade the hard drive to a 60gb instead of 20gb

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the info im going to upgrade the hard drive to a 60gb instead of 20gb
You probably pass that quickly too but its much better than 20GB. Though how much more is the person charging you for the HDD?

XeXFalcon

XeXFalcon

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You probably pass that quickly too but its much better than 20GB. Though how much more is the person charging you for the HDD?
im sorta on a beget right now I get paided next week but I will just cover the bundle

Top Bottom
Login
Register