What's new

Buying a PS3?

  • Thread starter Dog5point0
  • Start date
  • Views 529
D

Dog5point0

Newbie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I used to be a huge xbox gamer and modder but my 360 is being gay and i cant fix if cuz my desktop comp crashed, so i have been thinking about buying a ps3 from my friend it comes with 10 games, headset, and 3 controllers. he wants 300$ for it do you think this is a good deal?
 
B

Busse

I r WinRar
Messages
238
Reaction score
48
Dog5point0 said:
I used to be a huge xbox gamer and modder but my 360 is being gay and i cant fix if cuz my desktop comp crashed, so i have been thinking about buying a ps3 from my friend it comes with 10 games, headset, and 3 controllers. he wants 300$ for it do you think this is a good deal?

300$ for 10 games, a headset and three controllers is a phenomenal deal. I wish I would have had that option before I bought mine.

It's up to you really.

I was almost in the same situation as you are now; except mine broke and I just fail at fixing ****.

I'll admit, when I had my 360 I would put more hours into it than I would my school and job (okay, not really that many, but close enough), but with my PS3 I don't play as much; I'm just more a casual gamer; even with all my games being games I love.

Just don't go out and buy COD and play that **** 24/7. Check out some exclusives if you do decide to get it. The exclusives + blu-ray make the PS3 what it is.

Can I ask what games he'd be giving you + what kind of headset? (Hard drive size too haha)
 
W

WearingJOK3R

Newbie
Messages
25
Reaction score
3
get it now add me on psn WearingJOK3R when you get it and if you do
 
D

Dog5point0

Newbie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
WearingJOK3R said:
get it now add me on psn WearingJOK3R when you get it and if you do
i forgot u had psn, im most likely gunna get it, gunna go back to work soon so i can pay it off when i sell the 360. my psn will be Dog5point0
 
G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Messages
1,112
Reaction score
95
That's a freakin steal definitely get it
 
D

Dog5point0

Newbie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Busse said:
300$ for 10 games, a headset and three controllers is a phenomenal deal. I wish I would have had that option before I bought mine.

It's up to you really.

I was almost in the same situation as you are now; except mine broke and I just fail at fixing ****.

I'll admit, when I had my 360 I would put more hours into it than I would my school and job (okay, not really that many, but close enough), but with my PS3 I don't play as much; I'm just more a casual gamer; even with all my games being games I love.

Just don't go out and buy COD and play that **** 24/7. Check out some exclusives if you do decide to get it. The exclusives + blu-ray make the PS3 what it is.

Can I ask what games he'd be giving you + what kind of headset? (Hard drive size too haha)

sorry for forgot to multi quote and didnt realize i couldn't edit. one of the games is rockband 2 a full band set too. i think its a great deal and i would much rather have that than a ****ty 360 lol.
 
P

pepsiflame

Enthusiast
Messages
216
Reaction score
8
I use to play games alot more when I played 360. Got banned for flashed drive and stopped playing. Turned to my PS3 and I love it alot more than my 360! If you get the PS3, get White Knight Chronicles. It's amazing!
 
I

i <3 Burritos

Enthusiast
Messages
178
Reaction score
17
Someones a Lucky Duck.
 
B

Busse

I r WinRar
Messages
238
Reaction score
48
Dog5point0 said:
sorry for forgot to multi quote and didnt realize i couldn't edit. one of the games is rockband 2 a full band set too. i think its a great deal and i would much rather have that than a ****ty 360 lol.

Seriously? And you get a full rock band 2 set? That's beyond a steal.
 
D

Dog5point0

Newbie
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Busse said:
Seriously? And you get a full rock band 2 set? That's beyond a steal.
ya i know i talked to him last night about it, he said he will deff sell it. i just gotta get my xbox to sell and then make a little more money and i will get it :biggrin: if anyone wants to add me on psn my name will be Dog5point0
 
Top Bottom