What's new

Solved Buying a JTAG today, going to be modding MW2. Risk of console ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts

NaSty_

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What I want to do is host private match lobbies and maybe a few 10ths for some friends. What are my chances of being console banned if all I do is host stuff like speed infections in private? I really don't want to shell out some extra cash for another console.

Thanks.

Cloudz

Cloudz

Sup m8
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I got console banned for doing challenges lobbies. If you're going to do them, try to keep on the "down-low" about it. For example, don't send messages out to random people. Another tip, try to find people to pay over skype so you don't give your GT out. Good luck with the lobbies.

Upvote 0
Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I got console banned for doing challenges lobbies. If you're going to do them, try to keep on the "down-low" about it. For example, don't send messages out to random people. Another tip, try to find people to pay over skype so you don't give your GT out. Good luck with the lobbies.
Pay? for infections? Are you joking?

OP: Just keep it between your friends, don't risk getting reported by sending messages to all your recent players.

Upvote 0
Facts

NaSty_

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright thanks for the info guys. And nah I'm not planning to sell infections that I didn't even create. Thats kinda f***ed up. I just want to have some fun with a few friends

Sweet

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register