What's new

Patched Buy Vehicles For Free (without SW or BEFF)

• Thread starter kurtus
  • Start date
  • Views 50,602
L

Lolxdd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to go to the Import/Export Warehouse where those vehicles are stored when you return from doing the glitch the car will be there. Dont look in the menu at first. Then you do the steps to drive out the warehouse, then destroy it (i drove into water) then call insurance get it replaced, then go back to warehouese, force a save. just for curiosity and i dont think you need to do this bit, i then went back to story mode and then back to online and they were still in the garage and also showed up in the SV menu.
Amazing, thanks for explaining.

Although I'm finding it difficult to find my vehicle warehouse, never had to use it before haha

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working today fresh starts after all there little patches yesterday and this morning?

M

marshyrob

Reaction score
Sin$
Amazing, thanks for explaining.

Although I'm finding it difficult to find my vehicle warehouse, never had to use it before haha
you have to have a CEO office and then you can buy a vehicle Warehouse on the computer in that office its not free...but if you bought it and cant find it then its a garage icon with a car in it on the map.

dzxfn

dzxfn

Reaction score
Sin$
Out of curiosity, how many cars did you do?

The only time I did more than 5 per attempt I got charged for most of them. Suspecting its time related as in cars get delivered while you are still buying.
I’ve gotten it to work with 8 cars you just have to be fast about ordering them, am currently seeing if it works with planes
Post automatically merged:

Out of curiosity, how many cars did you do?

The only time I did more than 5 per attempt I got charged for most of them. Suspecting its time related as in cars get delivered while you are still buying.
I’ve gotten it to work with 8 cars you just have to be fast about ordering them, am currently seeing if it works with planes

wu TANG lan

wu TANG lan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

Definitely works with planes not affiliated with Pegasus. Just shuffle position of plane within hangar as you would with cars in your garage to save.

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this put your personal vehicles back to stock as remove all your upgrades like the Save Wizard frozen money did?.

X

xhellgatesx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a better way to do this. To make the glitched save better.

1: Load fresh meat save.
2: If your falling through the map open the phone and save it.
3: Open the phone and dial 199957825368.
4: Enter director mode as Franklin.
5: Blow yourself up.
6: Enter director mode again.
7: Press pause go to game and load the main save.
8: Open the phone and save it so that the next time you load into GTA it doesn't load the glitched save.

After this step (step 8) you do not have to repeat it. It just makes it to where you don't have to worry about not being able to pause it.

9: Now press pause go to game and load Franklin and Lamar save.
10: When you spawn in you should be falling through the map without falling endlessly, now press pause and go online and buy whatever vehicle you want and stay on the sold screen.
11: Suspend GTA.
12: When your in story mode wait for Simeon to call answer the phone press pause go to Rockstar Editor go to director mode.
13: Choose Beach bums and second to last character, could work on other characters but that's the one I've been using.
14: When you spawn in you'll see the personal vehicle icon that's good.
15: Open the interaction menu and note the alerts, hover over exit director mode (accept the exit alert, decline the enter alert) [ it can be in any order ].
16: Once that's done you'll spawn in as the director mode actor in story mode.
17: Go online and move the vehicles and force save by changing outfits.

I did notice sometimes but rarely, when you enter director mode to select the director mode actor it can sometimes be a infinite black screen, I haven't really messed with it.

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I found a better way to do this.

1: Load fresh meat save.
2: If your falling through the map open the phone and save it.
3: Open the phone and dial 199957825368.
4: Enter director mode as Franklin.
5: Blow yourself up.
6: Enter director mode again.
7: Press pause go to game and load the main save.
8: Open the phone and save it so that the next time you load into GTA it doesn't load the glitched save.
9: Now press pause go to game and load Franklin and Lamar save.
10: When you spawn in you should be falling through the map without falling endlessly, now press pause and go online and buy whatever vehicle you want and stay on the sold screen.
11: Suspend GTA.
12: When your in story mode wait for Simeon to call answer the phone press pause go to Rockstar Editor go to director mode.
13: Choose Beach bums and second to last character, could work on other characters but that's the one I've been using.
14: When you spawn in you'll see the personal vehicle icon that's good.
15: Open the interaction menu and note the alerts, hover over exit director mode (accept the exit alert, decline the enter alert) [ it can be in any order ].
16: Once that's done you'll spawn in as the director mode actor in story mode.
17: Go online and move the vehicles and force save by changing outfits.

I did notice sometimes when you enter director mode to select the director mode actor it can sometimes be a infinite black screen, I haven't really messed with it.
Not trying to be that guy, but I can’t see how this is better or easier than the kill the bird way lol… that’s a lot of steps and back and fourth….

Def much easier to just buy what you want stay on sold screen , disconnect internet, go to director mode and enter as a bird once down in story ( not mattering who you are or your save or where you are ) teleport to the bridge by zancudo and fly your bird straight into a truck and click quit director mode RIGHT as you’re about to hit- get stuck black screen after wasted then just interaction menu- tap up, press X/A , then when back at trailer looking at the bird just click go to story then from story to invite only and simply swap your cars around in the garage.

Why go through all that loading and saving and back and fourth to story and all the other stuff totaling almost 20 steps when this can be done in like 7 steps lol…

X

xhellgatesx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not trying to be that guy, but I can’t see how this is better or easier than the kill the bird way lol… that’s a lot of steps and back and fourth….

Def much easier to just buy what you want stay on sold screen , disconnect internet, go to director mode and enter as a bird once down in story ( not mattering who you are or your save or where you are ) teleport to the bridge by zancudo and fly your bird straight into a truck and click quit director mode RIGHT as you’re about to hit- get stuck black screen after wasted then just interaction menu- tap up, press X/A , then when back at trailer looking at the bird just click go to story then from story to invite only and simply swap your cars around in the garage.

Why go through all that loading and saving and back and fourth to story and all the other stuff totaling almost 20 steps when this can be done in like 7 steps lol…
Once the Franklin and Lamar save is set up then it's almost half the steps, trust me all i gotta do is just load the save and each time I've tried it I was able to press pause by doing this, it's basically the same as a fresh meat save without having to deal with not being able to press pause while still being glitched out, plus there's no like immediate timing involved like dying with the bird and exiting director mode at the same time

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the Franklin and Lamar save is set up then it's almost half the steps, trust me all i gotta do is just load the save and each time I've tried it I was able to press pause by doing this, it's basically the same as a fresh meat save without having to deal with not being able to press pause while still being glitched out, plus there's no like immediate timing involved like dying with the bird and exiting director mode at the same time
Well that’s a little better. But still dealing with saves can still be annoying and you can always run into problems… idk I guess whatever works easier for the person lol. I find killing the bird fun and easy as hell, I think people over think that part and don’t realize you just simple fly at a truck and when you think it’s about to impact just double click X/A while you’re hovering over exit DM… I hit it first time very easily. You also don’t need to be at any save point in the game or change anything around.

To me it’s like a 5-10 min ordeal with no loading or saving etc. just buy what I want , disconnect , go to director mode , kill bird , back to story then back online and I’m done. I just prefer to not mess with save points and even remotely run into issues with pause menus or anything.

But yeah I mean if you have issues with the bird part then I get doing it the other way. But even newer players who won’t have those further progress save points , they are gonna do a lot more leg work set up to get this ready. Where the bird method is no requirements with any save point and solo with no diff target modes or any of that

X

xhellgatesx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Once the Franklin and Lamar save is set up then it's half
Well that’s a little better. But still dealing with saves can still be annoying and you can always run into problems… idk I guess whatever works easier for the person lol. I find killing the bird fun and easy as hell, I think people over think that part and don’t realize you just simple fly at a truck and when you think it’s about to impact just double click X/A while you’re hovering over exit DM… I hit it first time very easily. You also don’t need to be at any save point in the game or change anything around.

To me it’s like a 5-10 min ordeal with no loading or saving etc. just buy what I want , disconnect , go to director mode , kill bird , back to story then back online and I’m done. I just prefer to not mess with save points and even remotely run into issues with pause menus or anything.

But yeah I mean if you have issues with the bird part then I get doing it the other way. But even newer players who won’t have those further progress save points , they are gonna do a lot more leg work set up to get this ready. Where the bird method is no requirements with any save point and solo with no diff target modes or any of that
Yea the bird method for me is too much of a hassle because of the timing involved has to be precise with that method, it's easier for me to do this method

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the Franklin and Lamar save is set up then it's half

Yea the bird method for me is too much of a hassle because of the timing involved has to be precise with that method, it's easier for me to do this method
If you ever give the bird method a shot again, when in director mode change the time of day to dusk…. And basically when you’re flying the bird at a truck as soon as you entering the “range” of the headlight shine that’s when you double click X to exit DM…. That will show you the timing really isn’t precise as it comes off at first.

I can’t believe these methods are still working lol

X

xhellgatesx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I edited the method I do to make it a little bit more clearer for anyone who's having trouble with both fresh meat save and the bird method.
If you ever give the bird method a shot again, when in director mode change the time of day to dusk…. And basically when you’re flying the bird at a truck as soon as you entering the “range” of the headlight shine that’s when you double click X to exit DM…. That will show you the timing really isn’t precise as it comes off at first.

I can’t believe these methods are still working lol

F

F1L1P3

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to jump straight in with this question, but could somebody provide a save file for the fresh meat mission?
I got a 98% save, but when I redo the mission I can not interact with the bed to save and am ported back to the place I were before redoing the mission

I would really appreciate it

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to jump straight in with this question, but could somebody provide a save file for the fresh meat mission?
I got a 98% save, but when I redo the mission I can not interact with the bed to save and am ported back to the place I were before redoing the mission

I would really appreciate it
Instead of stressing yourself with a save file and doing that fresh meat version etc , look at my comment a few up on this page….. so the kill bird Method. It’s easier , you don’t need any specific save spot or anything. Just have the bird unlocked in DM which you will if you are that far into the game lol.

Then you can just buy what you want, disconnect internet , go to director mode from story , do the bird method, then load back into a invite only and you’re done. I believe There is a pretty good video on it on the bottom of page 1

F

F1L1P3

Reaction score
Sin$
Spalchk9 Spalchk9 : will try when I‘m finished working
If it really works with just DirectorMode and the Bird, I wasted 7hours yesterday

Will report as soon as I tryed

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Spalchk9 Spalchk9 : will try when I‘m finished working
If it really works with just DirectorMode and the Bird, I wasted 7hours yesterday

Will report as soon as I tryed
It works easy and perfect lol. It’s the only way I ever do this. Like I said just find a good video on you tube or check out that video I believe on the bottom of page 1…. Just pay attention to the important steps like cutting your internet when you’re on the sold page in the internet DO NOT back out of the sold page lol. Then it’s all cake.

Some people say they struggle with the timing of bird flying into the truck and double clicking exit director mode at same time, but you’ll see the timing isn’t that hard at all and once you feel it out , it’s effortless. Best part is , if you miss the timing with the bird , you simply just go right back into director mode with the bird and try again lol. That part you can just keep trying and trying and not mess anything up ?

F

F1L1P3

Reaction score
Sin$
Spalchk9 Spalchk9 :
Got it working thanks to you!
It isn‘t that easy to get the killinBird-Part, but as you said I got as many trys as I needed.
Once the „Wasted“ poped up, I used the Interactionmenu to return to Directormode and then switched to storymode (spawned as Hawk-Michael lol).
Went to invite only session and switched the cars around.

As simple as that.
Really appreciate your help, you are the best

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Spalchk9 Spalchk9 :
Got it working thanks to you!
It isn‘t that easy to get the killinBird-Part, but as you said I got as many trys as I needed.
Once the „Wasted“ poped up, I used the Interactionmenu to return to Directormode and then switched to storymode (spawned as Hawk-Michael lol).
Went to invite only session and switched the cars around.

As simple as that.
Really appreciate your help, you are the best
Glad it worked out for you. See how much easier that is? Once I saw that method I was like why would anyone ever do this any other way lol…… yeah the bird part is first you overthink it so you start quitting Director mode before you actually make that impact with the truck or whatever you are using… once you get it down right you’ll be killing that bird on the first or second try every time…

My recommendation is to set up way point right to that bridge by Fort Zancudo where all of the big trucks drive down coming out of the tunnel from where the military base is…. Best spot… change time of day to dusk… get a nice glide going and line up with the grill of a big truck or camper coming down… have interaction menu open hovering over quit director mode - soon as your bird enters the little “shroud” of the trucks head light , boom tap X,X…. Or A,A …. And you’ll get it every time

Top Bottom
Login
Register