What's new

Patched Buy Vehicles For Free (without SW or BEFF)

• Thread starter kurtus
  • Start date
  • Views 50,601
PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Post automatically merged:

This one is way better! Finally got it

nice intro... ?

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re vid above
Shorter version of glitch -

- Purchase vehicle/s online

- keep website open on phone & suspend gta by opening another app then return to gta

- Go to dm & get wasted screen death
While flying a bird, have the interaction menu open with exit option highlighted. Line up a large vehicle & just before it hits you, press exit button twice quickly (1st is exit, 2nd is confirm exit)

- join alt target friend or anawack etc
Accept 1st alert, decline 2nd

- go back to online, move cars around, done!

Basically the whole story mode save part is not needed at all. The only difference I found is the window time to exit dm (to achieve the wasted death) is a lot smaller. I mean a lot smaller, it can take many attempts vs story save method. I thought maybe its my connection today but retested slower version & the timing was still much easier.

Private lobby is also not needed.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Re vid above

- keep website open on phone & suspend gta by opening another app then return to gta

While flying a bird, have the interaction menu open with exit option highlighted. Line up a large vehicle & just before it hits you, press exit button twice quickly (1st is exit, 2nd is confirm exit)

Basically the whole story mode save part is not needed at all. The only difference I found is the window time to exit dm (to achieve the wasted death) is a lot smaller. I mean a lot smaller, it can take many attempts vs story save method. I thought maybe its my connection today but retested slower version & the timing was still much easier.

So you can do this glitch with just having completed the very first mission with Franklin? The repo cars mission

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't buy apartments with frozen money, be it the savewizard FM or this version. If you want apartments you want to do the BEFF apartments. As for yachts I haven't tried but I don't think they would work. As for Pegasus you use to have to call out the plane/vehicle and blow up the Pegasus vehicles to get them to save with the old frozen money before it was patched but seeing as you can't back out the screen that you purchase the vehicles in while suspending the app that's most likely why you can't. Just a thought. ?

C

Captainstabbin7588

Reaction score
Sin$
Re vid above

I struggled with this at first a lot. But I get it on the first try every time now. When you spawn as a bird go to Mt Gordo then set way point where the trucks are always going over the bridge. Line up with the truck bumper and once lined up stop using left stick and just glide into the truck then press X twice. Works almost every time in first try

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have any tips on how to hit the wasted screen? I couldn't hit it at all last night, I'm on a ps5 using the ps4 version.

Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All the anawack accounts iv found for ps4 are full

Spewing lol
You don't have to add him. Just follow one of the accounts and then just join through his profile for the alerts, no need to be his friend. This is how I usually do it when using anawack.

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to add him. Just follow one of the accounts and then just join through his profile for the alerts, no need to be his friend. This is how I usually do it when using anawack.
You can't join him tho? Atleast not all the time

C

Captainstabbin7588

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody have any tips on how to hit the wasted screen? I couldn't hit it at all last night, I'm on a ps5 using the ps4 version.
Once you spawn as bird. Go to mount Gordo or however you spell it. Then set waypoint to where that bridge is near the military base. Fly towards the truck but I noticed if you just glide into the truck and don’t use the left stick at all after you get to where you feel comfortable gliding into the truck works better. I got it on the first 3 try’s every time. And after every attempt always do that mount Gordo thing. Idk why but it like refreshes the glitch to hit it better

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you spawn as bird. Go to mount Gordo or however you spell it. Then set waypoint to where that bridge is near the military base. Fly towards the truck but I noticed if you just glide into the truck and don’t use the left stick at all after you get to where you feel comfortable gliding into the truck works better. I got it on the first 3 try’s every time. And after every attempt always do that mount Gordo thing. Idk why but it like refreshes the glitch to hit it better
I've been noticing unless I'm using the stick it doesn't wanna work

C

Cococompany

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Took me so long to get the bird part many attempts but finally. Go to load in and move the 10 deluxo I got

My spawn location was last place not the garage lol fml Atleast I got money back but no cars on my 2nd account

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you mean you can't join him? Try different accounts then, he sometimes uses certain profiles to play GTA etc.. so it asks to "Request to watch" instead of join..
I checked all his accounts I could find, none of which I could join, next time that happens I'm gonna have tk change my targeting type

Top Bottom
Login
Register