What's new

Patched Buy Vehicles For Free (without SW or BEFF)

• Thread starter kurtus
  • Start date
  • Views 50,605
kurtus

kurtus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: It's me

Requirements: fresh meat mission only

1. Repeat fresh meat mission
2. Create new game save in the bedroom after mission end
3. Load the new created game save
4. Go to internet, press options and start invite only session
5. Buy vehicles (don´t close website)
6. Suspend GTA (mediaplayer, spotify, etc)
7. Back to story mode
8. Accept Simeon's call
9. Options-->Rockstar Editor-->Director Mode
10. Enter DM with story charakter (not Franklin, Michel or Travor)
11. Wait one minute, then kill yourself
12. Back to story mode
13. Go to invite only session
14. Switch purchased vehicles

Have Fun !!!

Last edited:
Old Gold Brother

Old Gold Brother

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

4. Go to internet, press otions and start invite only session
7. Back to story mode
8. Accept Simeon's call
12. Back to story mode

Have Fun !!!
Post automatically merged:

On new gen gta 5 expanded and enhanced goes back to the main menu so no chance to do so on new gen

Gta bandit

Gta bandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone try this yet?

Got it first try!!! Fk yeah!

Last edited:
AccurateFr

AccurateFr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work. I’ve tried it at least 10 times, I kept my money but never got any deluxos. I need a video proving it works before I waste anymore time on some bs

Anyone try this yet?

Got it first try!!! Fk yeah!
How’d you get it to work? I kept my money but never got any deluxos

Gta bandit

Gta bandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work. I’ve tried it at least 10 times, I kept my money but never got any deluxos. I need a video proving it works before I waste anymore time on some bs

How’d you get it to work? I kept my money but never got any deluxos
Hmm. Not sure why it's not working for you ? it's literally not bs tho I promise you!
I just created a new character, bought maze bank west and I'm filling up the garages as I'm typing this! Make sure your switching the cars around, when I do it I switch them around a couple times just to be sure.

Hopefully you can get it working
Happy Glitching ?

Hmm. Not sure why it's not working for you ? it's literally not bs tho I promise you!
I just created a new character, bought maze bank west and I'm filling up the garages as I'm typing this! Make sure your switching the cars around, when I do it I switch them around a couple times just to be sure.

Happy Glitching ?
One thing I did notice when you load up your game save & go to the internet sometimes the pause won't work ?

Last edited:
AccurateFr

AccurateFr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Happy Glitching ?

One thing I did notice when you load up your game save & go to the internet sometimes the pause won't work ?
The thing is I don’t get any deluxos at all so I can’t even switch them around. After I kill myself in director mode I go back to story mode then go to invite only and I have the money that I had before but I don’t get any deluxos

The thing is I don’t get any deluxos at all so I can’t even switch them around. After I kill myself in director mode I go back to story mode then go to invite only and I have the money that I had before but I don’t get any deluxos
I’ve tried another 10 times and still didn't work so until somebody actually has proof of this working, im calling complete bs and it is really suspicious that there’s absolutely no videos on this, not even the “founder” has a video on it

Last edited:
Penzskeez

Penzskeez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I’ve tried another 10 times and still didn't work so until somebody actually has proof of this working, im calling complete bs and it is really suspicious that there’s absolutely no videos on this, not even the “founder” has a video on it
From a video I seen last night and posted in the semi frozen money post you need to enter DM as a bird and do kill the bird instead of using a story mode character to kill yourself. Maybe try that instead?

The Video doesn't exactly explain the full steps but follw the steps in the post up to the director mode part and try follow what he does with the bird in this video. Good luck and hopefully you get it working. ??

K

KatZet

Reaction score
Sin$
U need to hover over "Quit director mode" and kill the bird to have this WASTED animation and black screen. On black screen u join to Anawack2p4 and accept all alerts. U will spawn with money and cars. I did this yesterday few times and worked every time. Good luck. And u dont need any moded save for that,works on every progres stage in story mode. I have 1 mission only.

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havnt watched the vid in the new post above yet but can confirm this works, just not by the basic OP guide though.

I suspect a lot of this can be varied (ie story save, swap to mp with wheel etc) but the main part I needed was that wasted screen in DM in the 1st linked video.

Suicide with bird is best option imo (dies in 1 hit) Make sure to accept initial & secondary exit dm alerts BEFORE impact then do the different targeting thing. I did use the aw psn katzet tip too.

Edit - have watched the xbox vid. My game is glitched when I load the save, Franklin falls through the road & Simeon starts calling when gta logo is still up so dont get it on reload. Anyone else get that?
Did try the vid version but didnt work for me on ps4.

*DO NOT get distracted & exit the website/phone after buying, it gives the will be delivered soon notice & takes your money!

Last edited:
Gta bandit

Gta bandit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I havnt watched the vid in the new post above yet but can confirm this works, just not by the basic OP guide though.

I suspect a lot of this can be varied (ie story save, swap to mp with wheel etc) but the main part I needed was that wasted screen in DM in the 1st linked video.

Suicide with bird is best option imo (dies in 1 hit) Make sure to accept initial & secondary exit dm alerts BEFORE impact then do the different targeting thing. I did use the aw psn katzet tip too.

Edit - have watched the xbox vid. My game is glitched when I load the save, Franklin falls through the road & Simeon starts calling when gta logo is still up so dont get it on reload. Anyone else get that?
Did try the vid version but didnt work for me on ps4.

*DO NOT get distracted & exit the website/phone after buying, it gives the will be delivered soon notice & takes your money!
Whatever you do DO NOT attempt to buy apartments or Pegasus vehicles it takes your money ? I had 55 million now 135k haha

C

Captainstabbin7588

Reaction score
Sin$

4. Go to internet, press otions and start invite only session
7. Back to story mode
8. Accept Simeon's call
12. Back to story mode

Have Fun !!!
Is this patched? Because when I load into the game save file after beating Fresh meat Franklin is just falling thru the map and my Orion’s doesn’t work

Options*

Yeah I tried this about 15 times and nothing happens. I get the money back but no cars

Last edited:
Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I
Is this patched? Because when I load into the game save file after beating Fresh meat Franklin is just falling thru the map and my Orion’s doesn’t work

Options*

Yeah I tried this about 15 times and nothing happens. I get the money back but no cars
I had this everytime. You need to spam options as soon as logo disappears. Simeon usually called before the logo ended so hang up, exit next screen if it appears, open the phone & go to internet. If options doesnt work you’ll have to reload the save.

C

Captainstabbin7588

Reaction score
Sin$
I

I had this everytime. You need to spam options as soon as logo disappears. Simeon usually called before the logo ended so hang up, exit next screen if it appears, open the phone & go to internet. If options doesnt work you’ll have to reload the save.
I tried your method like 10 times now and still nothing. Franklin just keeps falling and I can only access the pause menu on the internet if I answer his call. So annoying!

Carbenated

Carbenated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only access the pause menu on the internet if I answer his call. So annoying!
Thats all you need. Once you have options open go to invite only, purchase car/s ( keep phone open on the website ) then do the suspend trick & continue. .

The character wheel still works when Franklin is glitched so I will test later if we can just go to public lobby to purchase. Cant see why it wouldnt work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register