• Thread starter DabuNon
  • Start date
  • Views 3,061
DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not a glitch for this community, removed.

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have a video of this as well? Great tut in general though and I will make sure to give it a try.

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try get a video up, have some stuff recorded for the property flipping.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
The last method didn't work on Xbox, would this perhaps?

Cuban_Santeria

Cuban_Santeria

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m confused is this a glitch tutorial or a profit guide for the current money freeze glitch?

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m confused is this a glitch tutorial or a profit guide for the current money freeze glitch?
where's the current one posted at?
This is both. A tutorial and guide for how to make money trading properties, or buying cars free. Not sure how it's confusing, let me know so I can clarify the post better.

So im confused.is this solo?
if you have 2 playstations it is. Otherwise, you'll need a trusted friend to run as #1 or #2, depends who wants to do what steps. In fairness, I'd suggest the other person be the one running steps for "PS4 System #1"

Last edited:
Cuban_Santeria

Cuban_Santeria

Reaction score
Sin$
where's the current one posted at?
This is both. A tutorial and guide for how to make money trading properties, or buying cars free. Not sure how it's confusing, let me know so I can clarify the post better.

if you have 2 playstations it is. Otherwise, you'll need a trusted friend to run as #1 or #2, depends who wants to do what steps. In fairness, I'd suggest the other person be the one running steps for "PS4 System #1"

My bad bro, didn’t realize #1 and #2 meant to two different players.

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My bad bro, didn’t realize #1 and #2 meant to two different players.

Confusion was my fault, OP fixed.

Also, my steps are MUCH faster than the method in the video, he says to close app, and use public sessions. I just use Invite Only sessions, and don't need to close at all. I made 60 million today and bought 80 more deluxos, never closed app once.

Last edited:
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
Confusion was my fault, OP fixed.

Also, my steps are MUCH faster than the method in the video, he says to close app, and use public sessions. I just use Invite Only sessions, and don't need to close at all. I made 60 million today and bought 80 more deluxos, never closed app once.
So you just sit in the creator. No swap character or choose character screens like giraffes video?

suppayayo

suppayayo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,2015 i think, we had the best glitch ever of the history of gta!
Was glitch of transfer (copy) all from modded acc to poor acc.
very simple and easy (2 accs poor and modded) playng with modded one, a friend sent inv to the poor one,acept inv and everythings was transfered to the poor acc,if you had same char. slots boopies rank outfits everythings,was a perfect clone accs on gta. I have no 2 PS4 but i think is possible...

Top Bottom
Login
Register