Discovery Buy stocks after mp2sp

• Thread starter mathmattx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,536
mathmattx

mathmattx

Reaction score
Sin$
Probably nothing here but wanted to share some info.

I was trying to get vehicles out of missions in prison LSC and lagged out and was with online character in hybrid sp map. I've never had this happen on current gen so decided to mess around.

When I logged into Maze from phone it stated I was Michael and showed full funds there. I then went to LCN and was able to buy a few stocks from the cheaper stocks repeatedly and they showed up in my portfolio.

I waited a bit to see if they raised but didn't have enough time to fully test. It would be interesting if we could somehow sell at a profit and those funds could bank into a hybrid account and allow for purchases.

I could access all SP internet sites. I tried enrolling in Epsilon but needed the $25k banked.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably nothing here but wanted to share some info.

I was trying to get vehicles out of missions in prison LSC and lagged out and was with online character in hybrid sp map. I've never had this happen on current gen so decided to mess around.

When I logged into Maze from phone it stated I was Michael and showed full funds there. I then went to LCN and was able to buy a few stocks from the cheaper stocks repeatedly and they showed up in my portfolio.

I waited a bit to see if they raised but didn't have enough time to fully test. It would be interesting if we could somehow sell at a profit and those funds could bank into a hybrid account and allow for purchases.

I could access all SP internet sites. I tried enrolling in Epsilon but needed the $25k banked.
how do you get that ?

mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried to simulate lag in LSC but no luck, only messages about "can't save data because R cloud servers are offline"! :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register