What's new

Discussion Buy Red dead Redemption 2 PC for €33 on Rockstar Games (launcher & website)

computeur

computeur

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I'm sorry is this thread come to late
but I don't want writing you about this news before trying it

19110306345317502516491336.jpg

HOW DO TO BUY THE Red dead Redemption 2 PC GAMES with Rockstar Games for €33 (or €47 for ultimate version) ?

Necessary:

• VPN with Russia cover
  • A fresh email adress (with a rockstar games link)
  • (real) Money on your bank account

How to do
  1. Open or create you a new mail adress
  2. Open and use the VPN with Russian Location
  3. Create you a new Rockstar account located in Russia (and confirm the Rockstar Games confirmation mail)
  4. Go to the Rockstar Games Shop and chose your game version (Special ₽2,499.00 (€33) / Ultimate ₽3,299.00 (€47))
  5. Choose your real name bank ID but write a Russian location* and choose your payment process (Paypal or Paysafe Card, Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard))
  6. accept terms and validate your your purchase
  7. You done !
you will receive a confirmation from Rockstar on your actual credit address (the one linked to your bank) within minutes of your purchase
and now you can download

now you can download the game
Enjoy

* Russian location : Teatral'nyy Proyezd, 3 ctpoehne 4, Moscow (hotel adress find with google)

nb : I bought 2 red dead redemption 2 Ultimate accounts like that without any problem
(I never had a problem with games bought with a VPN (on Rockstar Games or video game publisher)

If you have any ask, don't hesitate I will answer you if I know

Last edited:
N

nameuser101

Reaction score
Sin$
hey there I just did that but without a new email :unsure: and it says to wait 48 hours. did I mess this up lol? I have a order number and my card has been charged but still in pending that is just how my card works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register