What's new

Patched Buy Everything Free (another workaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No, clear chache on console2 before you start the glitch.
Oh so meaning ... Follow the steps in OP lol

Ya Beat me to the post lol
Works great!
I was bored and waited hours for someone to post lol

S

Snipes007

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone clarify briefly the 2nd set of steps for console 2 being “completely close app (GTA) and logout.” Are they just meaning closing app, or additionally/manually signing out of psn as well at the PlayStation settings/acct management menu before c1 goes back in.

J

Jlx

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh so meaning ... Follow the steps in OP lol
No, meaning go to settings, Application saved data management, Saved data in system storage, Grand theft auto V, and delete "Profile". That's not what OP said. LOL.
This will clear cache. Dont delete savegame, only profile. LOL -.-

Also not everyone prefer text tutorial. Many prefer watching the video. I didn't read your text tutorial I clicked the video, and obese says hold L1, he doesn't say why or what it specifically does.

Lastly, if you're using a language on your ps4 that is not supported by GTA, clearing cache using L1 often fails, because you get prompted for language settings before brightness settings.

...lol

Last edited:
D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
What’s the most you can make with the apartment swap in one shot ??

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so here is a complicated problem

I have 2 consoles. On one I have ps plus and on the second one I don’t

The one with ps plus is set on my second console as primary and I can do this glitch easily with the GTA app that’s on the ps plus account

Now I am trying to get some money for another GTA character on the console that doesn’t have the ps plus. It shows all games are locked. Will it be possible for me to do it on the console that doesn’t have the ps plus ?

If yes kindly assist. Thank you

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Change the second one to primary user. I think?
I’ll try but I think I need ps plus for both account and gta app also for both accounts. I want somebody to step forward who has done this glitch with 2 consoles and help me :l

Thanks GTA girl I am trying your method right now just to check what happens

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No, meaning go to settings, Application saved data management, Saved data in system storage, Grand theft auto V, and delete "Profile". That's not what OP said. LOL.
This will clear cache. Dont delete savegame, only profile. LOL -.-

Also not everyone prefer text tutorial. Many prefer watching the video. I didn't read your text tutorial I clicked the video, and obese says hold L1, he doesn't say why or what it specifically does.

Lastly, if you're using a language on your ps4 that is not supported by GTA, clearing cache using L1 often fails, because you get prompted for language settings before brightness settings.

...lol
Technically thats not clearing cache. Its deleting the online save. Which most of us on ps4 have never had to bother with.

The one with ps plus is set on my second console as primary and I can do this glitch easily with the GTA app that’s on the ps plus account

Now I am trying to get some money for another GTA character on the console that doesn’t have the ps plus. It shows all games are locked. Will it be possible for me to do it on the console that doesn’t have the ps plus ?

Sub account is the only way i believe to not buy psplus twice. Even then not sure. I had to emancipate my kids account to a master account and buy psplus for it.

Wait might be memory loss lol. I may have already made the sub to a master before having the 2nd console lol

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Technically thats not clearing cache. Its deleting the online save. Which most of us on ps4 have never had to bother with.

Sub account is the only way i believe to not buy psplus twice. Even then not sure. I had to emancipate my kids account to a master account and buy psplus for it.

Wait might be memory loss lol. I may have already made the sub to a master before having the 2nd console lol
Thanks ! I guess I can’t do it then

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Because I was pissed for not able to do this glitch with my character without psplus I took out my frustration filling up all my garage spots and hangar with scramjets and bombushkas. I further bought all most expensive properties yatch and everythinggggggggggggggggg

zeros_and_ones

zeros_and_ones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love glitches that require cleared cache bc it assures we have the latest patch notes :thumbsup:

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ll try but I think I need ps plus for both account and gta app also for both accounts. I want somebody to step forward who has done this glitch with 2 consoles and help me :l

Thanks GTA girl I am trying your method right now just to check what happens
U need PS Plus account on ur name, or 2 primary PS4's with PS Plus accounts on it...
I have 3 sons and only 2 PS Plus.
I use primary PS's for the ones who doesn't have PS Plus. They can play everything online..i

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
U need PS Plus account on ur name, or 2 primary PS4's with PS Plus accounts on it...
I have 3 sons and only 2 PS Plus.
I use primary PS's for the ones who doesn't have PS Plus. They can play everything online..i
I have ps plus on my name but not on 2 consoles. I just bought it for one. I am sharing it with the second console. Can I still do it ?

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
I have ps plus on my name but not on 2 consoles. I just bought it for one. I am sharing it with the second console. Can I still do it ?
I can get a 14 days trial coz I have not used it so far.. but I’ll still have to buy a gta5 app again

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

1. Sign in with the account that has PS plus.
  2. Download GTA to your second console using your main account.
  3. Make it your home console.
  4. Make sure gameshare is enabled.
  5. When using your alternate account go to login settings and check automatic login:wink:

Last edited:
D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok
Sign in with the account that has PS plus. Make it your home console.
Make sure gameshare is enabled.
When using your alternate account go to login settings and check automatic login:wink:
ay I’ll try this. Thank you

When using your alternate account go to login settings and check automatic login:wink:

So you mean

Console 1 psplus
Console 2 no psplus

I login to console one and make it primary and enable game share

Then I goto the other console and login with the same account and set it to auto login

Then I just change my profile to the one that has no ps plus ?

I still can’t get it to work.... I am so ****in confused

Do I need to buy two gta apps or can I just use the Ps Plus and Gta app both from the main console. Coz I am able to play gta but now there is a lock sign I don’t know what went wrong

T
his doesn’t work for me. Anybody else ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register