What's new

Patched Buy Everything Free (another workaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I still can’t get it to work.... I am so ****in confused

Do I need to buy two gta apps or can I just use the Ps Plus and Gta app both from the main console. Coz I am able to play gta but now there is a lock sign I don’t know what went wrong
Yes you have to download a copy of gta to your second console while signed in on your main account.

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you have to download a copy of gta to your second console while signed in on your main account.
Aite ... I don’t have a copy that’s why. It’s all good. I’ll just stick to the main account :smile: thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Aite ... I don’t have a copy that’s why. It’s all good. I’ll just stick to the main account :smile: thanks
You can easily download GTA to your second console. The only caveat is you can’t sign in to your primary console while doing it. It will take up to 12 hours depending on your internet speed.

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
You can easily download GTA to your second console. The only caveat is you can’t sign in to your primary console while doing it. It will take up to 12 hours depending on your internet speed.
Ok I think you are confused...

Let me explain it again

I have one console and one gta downloaded legit on one console

I just bought a new console 3 days back and I figured out how to share ps plus and games on another console so I did that.

Now my problem is this -

I made my console with my ps plus account “primary” I can see games on this console and on the other also because I added the “primary user” on the new console too

But now I am seeing LOCK on the app

For the primary account that I was using with ps4 there are no locks and I can use them on both consoles by changing the user

When I change the user to the “new one” that I just created. On one console it works fine but on the other it shows a LOCK and says to play this game you must download it and the download costs me $18

Now tell me from here what should I do exactly please. Thank you

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I think you are confused...

Let me explain it again

I have one console and one gta downloaded legit on one console

I just bought a new console 3 days back and I figured out how to share ps plus and games on another console so I did that.

Now my problem is this -

I made my console with my ps plus account “primary” I can see games on this console and on the other also because I added the “primary user” on the new console too

But now I am seeing LOCK on the app

For the primary account that I was using with ps4 there are no locks and I can use them on both consoles by changing the user

When I change the user to the “new one” that I just created. On one console it works fine but on the other it shows a LOCK and says to play this game you must download it and the download costs me $18

Now tell me from here what should I do exactly please. Thank you
It just as I previously stated.
Download the game to the second console while signed into your main account. Then make it your main console as well. It doesn’t matter how many “main” consoles you have it’s designed this way so that parents can be in control of multiple consoles in their homes. After it is your main console and have downloaded the game. Enable gameshare and sign out.
Sign in with your second account and go to login settings so that you may log in automatically.
You also need gameshare to be enabled on your primary console.
In addition you need to sign your second account into your primary console. If you are doing the glitch with your second account it will need to be saved on both consoles.

Last edited:
D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok
Download the game to the second console while signed into your main account. Then make it your main console as well. It doesn’t matter how many “main” consoles you have it’s designed this way so that parents can be in control of multiple consoles in their homes. After it is your main console and have downloaded the game. Enable gameshare and sign out.
Sign in with your second account and go to login settings so that you may log in automatically.
You also need gameshare to new enabled on your primary console.
In addition you need to sign your second account into your primary console. If you are doing the glitch with your second account it will need to be saved on both consoles.
thanks a lot I’ll try it. Even if it downloads today and if the glitch is not patched by tomorrow it’s worth it :wink: thanks for the help

D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
I am
You also need gameshare to be enabled on your primary console.
still confused. The steps that you wrote are hard for me to understand ... looks like something is missing as I still see the lock ... it’s all good

I downloaded gta on my second console yesterday but don’t we have to download it on both consoles ? Coz i downloaded it on one and it works. I am unable to download it on both consoles. It won’t let me do it no matter what

And it’s not letting me make two account of different consoles primary.

Last edited:
D

Dkshehenskdyeh

Reaction score
Sin$
I watched a video and this is what they did

Console A
Profile one with ps plus set to primary
Profile two with no ps plus set to secondary

Console B
Profile one with ps plus set as secondary
Profile two with no ps plus set as primary

Now I did download the game yesterday. On the console one it lets me play the game on both profiles without showing a lock

On console two it works with the profile that has ps plus but doesn’t work with the other profile. Asks me to pay $18 to download the game first

Is this the way it works ? Because navy said I don’t have to pay for the game ???

H

Heuzeus

Reaction score
Sin$
On both Consoles: Install the game while logged in with the ps+ account. it should be free

semskiy

semskiy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a similar problem with the console and ps plus thing..
In order to make the glitch work, ( i was using my nephew's account which doesn't have a ps plus and his friend shares one with him)
So i had to make an extra step of making each console primary all the time, because once i made one primary, the other automatically became secondary or what ever..

So basically:

Console 1: go to story mode.
Console 2: set to primary (the ps plus account profile) and start the glitch with your profile that you want to do the glitch on (for wait on the policy step)
Console 1: set to primary (ps plus account profile) and do the change character and back out then inv only session and buy everything... (on the profile you doing the glitch on)

After you done buying, saving and closing the app, you don't have to set the console 2 as primary again since it's already glitched online.. But after you done buying ammo and saving.. Once you want to do Rinse and Repeat, you would have to do same thing over again...

I just went and bought a few month ps plus account to avoid this poo and now i don't have to do it =))

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to say it's still working great as per OP steps!

F

ForroSacana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice one. . It's working right now. (Brisbane Australia time)

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A friend of mine is reporting being kick to SP now after doing this all morning.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao I said the same thing, navey Davey must have taken my off topic comment down lol

Unless it was the other thread lol he posted this in 2 patched threads.
Ya for a min i thought it was the other thread and got patched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register