What's new

Working BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE (BEFF) (2 Console) - FREE DELUXOS - Make Billions - Bulletproof Helmets ***Money Glitch***

Lyss Sky

Reaction score

Last edited:

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Does this remove fast run?
Honestly I can't tell you if it does. I don't play V I'm sure someone will get back with you. I havent done the gender swap for a long *** time.

I would imagine it does delete it

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Honestly I can't tell you if it does. I don't play V I'm sure someone will get back with you. I havent done the gender swap for a long *** time.

I would imagine it does delete it
Gender swap is fake. Didnt work at all
Post automatically merged:

Does this remove fast run?
Deleting the character would, so yes.

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Gender swap is fake. Didnt work at all
Post automatically merged:

Deleting the character would, so yes.
I've asked for confirmation on it. Though I have been told from a valid source it works

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Where exactly is frozen money ?
No one says frozen money anywhere in this post 👍

"Buy everything for free - BEFF" is different from "frozen money" this just doesnt take the balance for whatever ****ed reason

Next DLC for frozen money probably.

Last edited:

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only video that makes sense and doesn't waffle.

Edit - Make an apartment video

Edit 2 - Nevermind I got HumN to make a video for it
Only video that makes sense and doesn't waffle.

Edit - Make an apartment video

Edit 2 - Nevermind I got HumN to make a video for it
I just tried the apartment glitch with this method. Everything went as it should but when I was back on C1 I had the low end apartments and no money stuck. I bought ammo and forced a save. Any suggestions?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I just tried the apartment glitch with this method. Everything went as it should but when I was back on C1 I had the low end apartments and no money stuck. I bought ammo and forced a save. Any suggestions?

Sent to me just a few mins ago, cause I cba to write it up.

Forgot add in steps on page 1 to make save on C2. My fault sorry! This will work. Enjoy

By all means make a video of it and i'll add it

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sent to me just a few mins ago, cause I cba to write it up.

Forgot add in steps on page 1 to make save on C2. My fault sorry! This will work. Enjoy

By all means make a video of it and i'll add it
Do you reconnect your netcut while still online or do you wait till you load into story?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Do you reconnect your netcut while still online or do you wait till you load into story?
Whatever works for you. I only know people who use hotspot and they wait until story mode.

Everyone different

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lost over 40 million trying to get this to work. I hope you get in touch with the right people and figure this out more consistently. Thanks again for taking this on.

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I lost over 40 million trying to get this to work. I hope you get in touch with the right people and figure this out more consistently. Thanks again for taking this on.
I have a video coming tonight.

Top Bottom