What's new

Working BUY EVERYTHING FOR FREE (BEFF) (2 Console) - FREE DELUXOS - Make Billions - Bulletproof Helmets ***Money Glitch***

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes.
Post automatically merged:

Can also do Deluxos with this if you're fast enough
If i buy this deluxo method do i have to wait for it to be delivered, can i force save and leave the session right away?

Bobgilbert21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you merge CEO armor on to any outfit? I know it's possible but no one will explain how. (Xbox so don't say save wizard 😂)

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
not with this glitch you can’t, unless you have save wizard ps4.

ceo armor on xbox methods:

merge ceo armor using transfer glitch, only some styles /colors are available , loses outfits unless doing special method to not lose outfits (xmas mask, apt transfer, dmo, etc)

get ceo armor direct from ceo outfits, joggers MOC mission or wear fitted suit jackets and show armor (cant change top but this easiest)

get ceo from director mode trailer outfit, you can’t change the top, so be happy with what you get.
Remember you could do gender swap with this BEFF as well

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
And how would that work?
Pretty easy. Faster doing apts with BEFF

C1 - Make save and have most expensive apts
C2 - Buy cheapest apts 1,2,3,4,5,6 and CEO
C1 - Buy ammo return SP and go back onlin and youll have money still there + profit. Same goes for Deluxos

Can use a hotspot if you don't have Netcut, just turn mobile data off and you're good.

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty easy. Faster doing apts with BEFF

C1 - Make save and have most expensive apts
C2 - Buy cheapest apts 1,2,3,4,5,6 and CEO
C1 - Buy ammo return SP and go back onlin and youll have money still there + profit. Same goes for Deluxos

Can use a hotspot if you don't have Netcut, just turn mobile data off and you're good.
Yea thanks! Have been doing it for a while now. Only with cars though.
I’m always kind off rushing on c2 thinking it has to be done before the cars are delivered but didnt test if that’s really the case yet.
Thanks anyway ✌🏼

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Yea thanks! Have been doing it for a while now. Only with cars though.
I’m always kind off rushing on c2 thinking it has to be done before the cars are delivered but didnt test if that’s really the case yet.
Thanks anyway ✌🏼
Let them be delivered 1st avoids any issues.

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
How do you gender swap with this?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
How do you gender swap with this?
C1 breaks
C2 Delete's Character and makes opposite gender, unlocks masks etc

Buy ammo on C1 make a outfit save, then done

I'll ask HumN for the video when he gets on, think it's private on his YouTube not really sure

LuXj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don't have a clear detailed understanding how to make money with apartments.

On console 1 I purchased expensive apartments.

I use Netcut on console 1 and trade in apartments on console 2. Force save go to story, and log out on console 2.

Console 1 reconnect Netcut force save and get alerted to story mode.

Return online through invite only session and the apartments are gone. Is this correct?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I just don't have a clear detailed understanding how to make money with apartments.

I use Netcut on console 1 and trade in apartments on console 2. Force save go to story, and log out on console 2.

Return online through invite only session and the apartments are gone. Is this correct?
Did you equip parachute and buy ammo to force a save?

dlepp

Reaction score
Any way to give yourself more time on PS4 ?
Someone said in the merge anything thread that if you disconnect your internet while you are in the clouds, just before you load in, you'll get more time. I don't know if that'll work here too. It sounded like it works best the second time you load in to a session.

Screwe45

Reaction score
Someone said in the merge anything thread that if you disconnect your internet while you are in the clouds, just before you load in, you'll get more time. I don't know if that'll work here too. It sounded like it works best the second time you load in to a session.
Thank you

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
C1 breaks
C2 Delete's Character and makes opposite gender, unlocks masks etc

Buy ammo on C1 make a outfit save, then done

I'll ask HumN for the video when he gets on, think it's private on his YouTube not really sure
Do you keep everything like cars and properties?

xCreeperDaddy101x

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Buy ammo at the end bro

Screwe45

Reaction score
Anyone has any more details on how to do gender change ?

Top Bottom