What's new

Patched Buy Everything for Free and Property Swapping.

• Thread starter Thagoof
  • Start date
  • Views 18,936
M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
ATM glitch should work with this? :wink:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work?
I believe it does.
I will check myself later tonight to be sure.
If you do attempt the glitch make sure you only spend a small amount of money first as a test.

S

Superboya1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a few things I don't quite understand. I assume this still works and want to try it with my friend later.

However, I tried the old method before and it didn't work. Anyways, last time my friend logged onto my account he had to complete the prologue, is this ok and will it happen again?
Also, "once loaded spam options and go to online session and start buying" how can you spam options and go into an online session at the same time?
Thirdly, "he just press R2 to save and continue." when your friend does this, does he need to take the mugshot of your character? or just go join someone who's online?

Any support is much appriciated, Thanks :smile:

Just tried, didn't work I don't think? But followed the steps exactly and everything went to plan. Possibly patched or did something mess up on my end?

Last edited:
cappagino

cappagino

Reaction score
Sin$
There's a few things I don't quite understand. I assume this still works and want to try it with my friend later.

However, I tried the old method before and it didn't work. Anyways, last time my friend logged onto my account he had to complete the prologue, is this ok and will it happen again?
Also, "once loaded spam options and go to online session and start buying" how can you spam options and go into an online session at the same time?
Thirdly, "he just press R2 to save and continue." when your friend does this, does he need to take the mugshot of your character? or just go join someone who's online?

Unfortunately the old method is patched but if you follow the steps for the new method it works like a charm..2nd Sometimes when your friend logs in it requires the prologue to be completed, thats fine, just have him do that and proceed with the steps 3rd theres no need to spam anything once u load back in buy everything u want and make sure when ur done to force a save by changing ur outfit or something on ur outfit like hats gloves or glasses etc.....once on the character selection screen he just hits R2 and waits there and does nothing until ur finished. I would recommend him to prepare to join someone in a community or a friend online after just to be safe he wants to return online so joining someone would allow him to do that buy ammo and force a save again and have him return to story mode or completely logout and ur turn to log back in check your $$$ and the items you bought and u should be good....enjoy

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really sorry, I don't mean to be rude but I find it quite hard to understand your instructions without punctuation :frown:. Same with the original post, they were quite hard to understand for me.

The original post says "once loaded spam options and go to online session and start buying.", when I did it I just went to Play GTA Online and started buying, is that correct?

And with my friend, the original post says "he just press R2 to save and continue.quickly he joins one of your friends thats online or join someone in a community while loading in the sky join friend fiew times still he load in story mode but will get black screen to go online and accept that" I found this really hard to follow but my friend did exactly what is says. He pressed R2, quickly joined a friend and joined a few times while in clouds until he loaded in or got black screen. So what do you mean when you say "once on the character selection screen he just hits R2 and waits there and does nothing until ur finished."
Until I have finished what? He is on the account at this point :frown:.

I want to try it again but I find the instructions hard. I am sorry if your first language isn't English, I don't mean to be rude or offend you. :frown:
Just watch some video showing how to do the glitch to me the steps isn't hard to follow.

G

Games dean

Reaction score
Sin$
Question in this part after you change your outfit and let it give u the force save circle Cuase this confuses me we’re the save and continue in the interaction menu lol or should I be in the character selection screen or what this is where I’m confused when I read this just want clearification as to where I should be at this point reference below so u know what point I’m talking about.

Friend/2nd ps4:
logs in to your account, start gta and go online (invite only session).
once online open interaction menu
go to style and change appearance and let it load.
once loaded go down and click save & continue so he will see the name change.
there he wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question in this part after you change your outfit and let it give u the force save circle Cuase this confuses me we’re the save and continue in the interaction menu lol or should I be in the character selection screen or what this is where I’m confused when I read this just want clearification as to where I should be at this point reference below so u know what point I’m talking about.

Friend/2nd ps4:

logs in to your account, start gta and go online (invite only session).
once online open interaction menu
go to style and change appearance and let it load.
once loaded go down and click save & continue so he will see the name change.
there he wait.
They are two separate things:

1. The part where your friend goes online from character selection he will select the option “save and continue”.
  2. Your friend will be the only one during the process of the glitch doing this part.
  3. “Forcing a save” means you change your outfit, mod a vehicle or purchase a vehicle to name a few methods. Forcing a save means you have saved online signified by an orange save circle in the bottom right corner of your screen.
  4. You and your friend both will force a save during the process of the glitch. It is very important that you both do this at the appropriate time.
  5. If you don’t force a save properly you risk losing your money.

Last edited:
G

Games dean

Reaction score
Sin$
They are two separate things:

1. The part where your friend goes online from character selection he will select the option “save and continue”.
  2. Your friend will be the only one during the process of the glitch doing this part.
  3. “Forcing a save” means you change your outfit, mod a vehicle or purchase a vehicle to name a few methods. Forcing a save means you have saved online signified by an orange save circle in the bottom right corner of your screen.
  4. You and your friend both will force a save during the process of the glitch. It is very important that you both do this at the appropriate time.
  5. If you don’t force a save properly you risk losing your money.
Ok I think I understand it now ty

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
(1) However, I tried the old method before and it didn't work. Anyways, last time my friend logged onto my account he had to complete the prologue, is this ok and will it happen again?
(2) Also, "once loaded spam options and go to online session and start buying" how can you spam options and go into an online session at the same time?
(3) Thirdly, "he just press R2 to save and continue." when your friend does this, does he need to take the mugshot of your character? or just go join someone who's online?

Just tried, didn't work I don't think? But followed the steps exactly and everything went to plan. Possibly patched or did something mess up on my end?

(1) Yes, if you are set up as a guest on his console he will have to play the prologue each time he signs into your account and starts the game.

(2) The meaning of the first quote is Once you load into story mode press pause as soon as you can and join an online session.

(3) The second quote refers to your friends action in the character editor. It means save, continue, take a mugshot and be automatically loaded online.

There are many other versions of this with better instructions. You can search for them to use as a general guide. They will aid you in executing this version. If you search Buy Everything For Free they will all be listed.
They are located in the GTA glitch archive.

That should answer your questions.

Good luck.

C

Caveman1

Reaction score
Sin$
I notice not a lot of people have video on this, so I did a video on this glitch, tried to make it as detailed as possible (Voice over, text on screen steps, recorded both screens)

Thanks Navy Davey for the feedback
I added the steps like requested:

Requirements: 2 PS4s, or you and a friend

1. (PS4.1) Deposit money - change outfit (to force save) - go to story mode - wait
2. (PS4.2) Log onto PS4.1's Account - start GTA go to story mode - go to character select (highlight your character) - wait
3. (PS4.1) Login (you where signed out) - Go to Invite Session - Buy anything - Wait for it to save - Go to story mode
4. (PS4.2) Login (you where signed out) - Select your character - Buy ammo - change outfit (to force save) - after save happens close application
5. (PS4.1) Login (you where signed out) - Go to Invite Session - Success!

Last edited by a moderator:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I notice not a lot of people have video on this, so I did a video on this glitch, tried to make it as detailed as possible (Voice over, text on screen steps, recorded both screens)

Thanks Navy Davey for the feedback
I added the steps like requested:

Requirements: 2 PS4s, or you and a friend

1. (PS4.1) Deposit money - change outfit (to force save) - go to story mode - wait
2. (PS4.2) Log onto PS4.1's Account - start GTA go to story mode - go to character select (highlight your character) - wait
3. (PS4.1) Login (you where signed out) - Go to Invite Session - Buy anything - Wait for it to save - Go to story mode
4. (PS4.2) Login (you where signed out) - Select your character - Buy ammo - change outfit (to force save) - after save happens close application
5. (PS4.1) Login (you where signed out) - Go to Invite Session - Success!

Again,

Thank you for sharing this. It will be very helpful to people doing it with a friend.
Great production value in your video.

Cheers!

R

Roy car

Reaction score
Sin$
Wait but I don’t get how you can purchase stuff for free. On the video the money did come out of the bank.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait but I don’t get how you can purchase stuff for free. On the video the money did come out of the bank.
Money comes out of the bank on console one. When your friend is on console two the money is there. He then purchases ammo and forces a save. When console one returns the money and items purchased are there.
Watch the video and read the tutorial again to better understand what to do.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So it wouldn’t work if you don’t have enough money then?
You don’t necessarily need a lot to start.
Swapping properties will help you get started.
The least expensive apartment costs around $25K. You get approximately half back from whichever property you buy over it. If you have $500k you can buy a high end apartment. You should get around $250K back when you do the last step. You can build from there. Once you have $3 million you can buy the most expensive apartments which will earn you $1.5 million each time you do the glitch. Once you get your first $4.7 million you can buy a Deluxo and sell it when you get back. It’s not instant if you don’t have the money up front but it’s worth it. I recently made two billion dollar accounts with this glitch that previously had hardly any money.

Last edited:
B

BigDLandero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a detailed video on how to do the property swap glitch to get the extra money. Ive done this glitch plenty of times but i can never hit the property swap.

E

EXO GamingRO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a detailed video on how to do the property swap glitch to get the extra money. Ive done this glitch plenty of times but i can never hit the property swap.
Try with slots 1/2/3 not 4/5/6(this ones don't work)

Top Bottom
Login
Register