What's new

Patched !!UPDATED!! BUY EVERTHING FOR FREE in GTA ONLINE! (Cars, Pegasus, Propertys & Closing) 1.46

• Thread starter WorldsFinestGamer
  • Start date
  • Views 87,312
Chamber of Hope

Chamber of Hope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest glitch ever if you have 2 PS4s. Did a test run on my 1st character, ended up with a cooldown so I loaded up my 2nd character to the max. I had 805 million and had about 118 left when I was done, lol.
It worked perfectly. Now to do my 1st character, just took a bit of a break as a game crash could possibly ruin everything.
Thanks so much!

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It´s not a frozen money glitch you have to pay for everything you buy until you get your money back after the glitch is finished.
And I wouldn´t give my PSN account login passwords to someone else ...
He says like frozen money I agree about not giving put psn though

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Another great find. Thanks guys.

Like staying on alert to leave to story after selecting Franklin ?
No, going to the swap character room, where you can choose your second character.

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
We don't need to swap them around this time? Good find WFG and IAM420 :thumbsup:

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it definately works with char selection room.. friend goes online -> pause menu -> change char -> wait in the char changing room while acc holder logs in to buy everything -> when he finishes, he goest to story and helper logs in and chooses main char in char selection room

Last edited:
zengerz

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it definately works with char selection room.. friend goes online -> pause menu -> change char -> wait in the char changing room while acc holder logs in to buy everything -> when he finishes helper logs in and chooses main char in char selection room

suspending the apllication should probably work too :wink:

I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On XB1 I can't add a new account it says "For some reason microsoft taken to long to start" friend has same problem.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For all 6 beer hats is that solo and do you need to delete any characters?
You don’t need to delete the character. But their outfits are deleted. If you do it on character 1 your outfits on character 1 will be deleted but the character 2 will keep everything.

This post belongs to somebody else and it would be rude to discuss somebody’s else’s glitch here. So I would suggest you to check daddy cools method and see which one one is good for you

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Started seeing youtubers now with this video thumbnail saying frozen money lol

You don’t need to delete the character. But their outfits are deleted. If you do it on character 1 your outfits on character 1 will be deleted but the character 2 will keep everything.

This post belongs to somebody else and it would be rude to discuss somebody’s else’s glitch here. So I would suggest you to check daddy cools method and see which one one is good for you
Oh right thanks dude

Neo 2708

Neo 2708

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
OK guess i did something wrong as i lost the money. Logged in and sat at the change appearance screen. other logs in on ps4 and buys stuff, change outfit to save. first person logs back in, has original money, buys ammo, change outfit to save. second person logs back in, says kicked for being idle and saves before finding new session. loads into online with money gone?

I

IShadowzzI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think for Xbox, person in character screen needs to go to home before other person can log in, otherwise it will load into story. Just log in again when he’s done and press resume on gta
would he get kicked for innactivity?

Top Bottom
Login
Register