What's new

Discussion Buy another Rgh or no?

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, i got a jasper 16mb rgh and its running good no problems with it.
wondering if I'm going to buy a slim rgh2, I'm interested to hear what you guys think?

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
wondering if I'm going to buy a slim rgh2, I'm interested to hear what you guys think?
Well, do you need another? I mean, I've got a Jasper and a Trinity, but I did my Trinity because I wanted the challenge of installing to a slim, and also because I wouldn't have to deal with the abhorrence known as 'Big Blocks'.

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, do you need another? I mean, I've got a Jasper and a Trinity, but I did my Trinity because I wanted the challenge of installing to a slim, and also because I wouldn't have to deal with the abhorrence known as 'Big Blocks'.

No i dont need another but i really want to install a slim, or buy a already finished one.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
If you want one, get one.
Simple really :tongue:

S

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Reaction score
I don't really see the point in owning two... Might as well sell the old one in replace for the slim IMO.

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't really see the point in owning two... Might as well sell the old one in replace for the slim IMO.
it is pretty hard to sell a Rgh in norway :/

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that was true then I would imagine it to be pretty hard to buy an RGH as well.
there was 1 dude that sold them before but he has shut down his shop.
the people that are selling their rgh, almost everyone bought them from him :smile:

S

Snowy

Let it snow
Reaction score
there was 1 dude that sold them before but he has shut down his shop.
the people that are selling their rgh, almost everyone bought them from him :smile:
Fair enough. I know I ImOx is a Scandy boi, maybe he knows someone up that neck of the woods (?)...

N

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough. I know I ImOx is a Scandy boi, maybe he knows someone up that neck of the woods (?)...
maybe, if not i want to build a R-Jtag Jasper i just need to know where i can buy the ultimate kit ?

A

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I say yes, if your going to use it often.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I had bought a second modded console to use for online play and for testing stuff on RGLoader and TX Fusion. It came in handy especially when my JTAG needed maintenance and I wanted to try a few things out on Halo 3. Honestly though, not much of a point in having multiple unless you're really that into them. It's your money, do what you want with it.

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score

See a lot of gamers from the UK trying to buy from the USA, but the shipping kills them
Depends on where you are trying to sell it

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Not that hard really, I sell mine for 700NOK if it's a Falcon or Jasper with no controller and 800NOK with a controller. Slims usually go for 800-900. Only consoles that don't sell within a week of listing them are the ones from people that want more than 1000kr.

G

ghostx555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just use the 1mb nand dump method and there will be no issue with big blocks

R

RolexAlpha

Reaction score
No need if you have one, but if for some reason you want to collect RGHs why not it is your money.

B

Bleys1137

Banned
Reaction score
Yes buy a JTAG it's way better then a RGH

Top Bottom