• Views 447
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way in campign to assign a button to a mod? like dpad up is god mode or something?

ok i guess what im saying is can i bind a button to a dvar?

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
bind DPAD_UP "god; player_sustainammo 1"

That'll give you both god mode and inf ammo. I don't know if god mode is in the game though...

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i dont realy care i wated to do it in single player anyway, :tongue: now were do i type it in the modio dvar section?

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
strawhat068 said:
ok i dont realy care i wated to do it in single player anyway, :tongue: now were do i type it in the modio dvar section?
Its a dvar so what do you think.

And stop making threads for every single question you have. Howabout make one thread called strawhats amazing questions then post all your meaningful questions there

Shiny

Shiny

Trips
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it but binds are not working on campaign. Or i did anything wrong lol...

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^^^^ perfect example and FYI the only time i ask something is when i cant find it in the SEARCH i always search before i post so sorry for following the rules

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats because binds cannot be achieved through save games. You can only do it by editing the buttons_default.cfg in the code_post_gfx.ff.

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't .bind mod in SP without a flashed xbox.

There is a code_post_gfx.ff file somewhere for retail, look around for it.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
If they didn't get smart, then you can edit it and burn it to a disk and just hotswap on retail like on CoD5. Thats how we do zombie mods now. Its because its not signed unlike the mp files. If they did get smart, then they signed the single players files.

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
strawhat068 said:
^^^^ perfect example and FYI the only time i ask something is when i cant find it in the SEARCH i always search before i post so sorry for following the rules

1. I have already seen 3 threads with 1 individual question from you. So that why i said to make a thread with all you questions (you responded with something off topic)

2. You might have to do a little my researching to find something instead of the search button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register